OT: Updated Hoopgurlz 2016 Team Recruiting Rankings | The Boneyard

OT: Updated Hoopgurlz 2016 Team Recruiting Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Uconns 2016 recruiting class is assessed as just one level above TCU's. Does that mean the TCU game will be more competitive next year? Is the AAC becoming better balanced?

Reaction Score
Wow. No use UConn even showing up for the season, I guess.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Presumably all these recruits can play. What really counts is immeasurable until they lace up their sneakers: the Badass potential.;)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Presumably all these recruits can play. What really counts is immeasurable until they lace up their sneakers: the Badass potential.;)
Yea we should just go ahead an merge this thread with the one about participation trophies because it seems like I have been reading the same thing for a while now. UCONN has lowly ranked recruiting class-oops there goes another national championship for UCONN.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yea we should just go ahead an merge this thread with the one about participation trophies because it seems like I have been reading the same thing for a while now. UCONN has lowly ranked recruiting class-oops there goes another national championship for UCONN.
Yep. And it's time for Maryland, Baylor and Louisville to step up or shut up.

Reaction Score

No worries.......................... next year's recruiting class might be ranked a tiny bit higher:)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The 2016-2017 roster, with HoopsGurz rankings, are below. Giving an arbitrary ranking of 101 to each of the unranked players (ranking go to 100), next year's team is an average 51.

By the way, taking out Molly, Crystal, and Kyla and adding in Breanna, Moriah, and Morgan, this past year's team's average ranking was 39. However, to avoid being disingenuous, the average ranking of the players who played the most (i.e. excluding Natalie, Saniya, Courtney, Brianna, and Tierney) this past year's average ranking was 9.

Name, Year, HoopGurlz ranking

Molly Bent, Fr, NR
Natalie Butler, RSJr, NR
Saniya Chong, Sr, #75
Crystal Dangerfield, Fr, #3
Napheesa Collier, So, #6
Courtney Ekmark, Jr, #31
Kyla Irwin, Fr, NR
Tierney Lawlor, Sr, NR
Kia Nurse, Jr., #33
Katie Lou Samuelson, So, #1
Gabby Williams, Jr, #14