OT: Update on my wife. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Update on my wife.

Reaction Score
So...I went to the hospital. Expecting to say goodbye. My wife opened her eyes. The said she would probably not know us. She is one tough you know what. She hugged me. The nurse was undressing her and was irritating my wife. She said to my wife....If I am bothering you, feel free to flip me off. My wife gave her the finger. How's THAT for responsive.
Thank God!

Well... I guess prayer works. I asked for her restoration. That's the 4th time I've gotten a significant response like that. Although, when MANY pray (2 or more) the response is more likely. Thank you to all that prayed for her. A case of circumstance - or is it something else? I am truly overjoyed that she is awake and flipping someone off!!

I don't mean to be nosey - and you don't have to share if you don't want but; is there any outcome? Obviously, there was an interrupt of fortified blood to the brain. Have they looked for infractions via CTscan or MRI? Generally... and I mean generally... there could be something on the cerebellum. Gait, coordination, etc... things like that. In the event you encounter something here - I can offer some info and help to address situations like this. (Best course of action for maximum recovery. I am elated with your situation. Thank Him.

Reaction Score
Thank God!

Well... I guess prayer works. I asked for her restoration. That's the 4th time I've gotten a significant response like that. Although, when MANY pray (2 or more) the response is more likely. Thank you to all that prayed for her. A case of circumstance - or is it something else? I am truly overjoyed that she is awake and flipping someone off!!

I don't mean to be nosey - and you don't have to share if you don't want but; is there any outcome? Obviously, there was an interrupt of fortified blood to the brain. Have they looked for infractions via CTscan or MRI? Generally... and I mean generally... there could be something on the cerebellum. Gait, coordination, etc... things like that. In the event you encounter something here - I can offer some info and help to address situations like this. (Best course of action for maximum recovery. I am elated with your situation. Thank Him.
I appreciate the prayers very deeply. She was already on in home hospice at this point-completely no verbal. hen I got to the hospital I was encouraged to let her go. I said in some rather crude language that I was making no decision until the weekend. That was Thursday. They did a scan. Pretty sure there was some brain damage-but she recognized all of us.(My son, daughter, grandkids, and I)when we asked who so and so was, she looked at the right person. Maximum recovery at this point is putting off the last days by a short period....either way the smile and hug I got was priceless.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom