OT: UConn's George Springer | The Boneyard

OT: UConn's George Springer

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Thrilled to see UConn's George Springer's 11th inning home run to help tie the WS at 1-1 and raise his BA from zero to .333.
Firstly for me, any time the Dodgers lose is a good day. To see Springer the architect of their misery, all too sweet.

Let's go 'Stro's.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
What a talent.

John Smoltz is a perceptive analyst. Said during that at bat that with runner on second and no outs, he had to get runner to third by hitting to right. Seemed obvious George was trying to do so when he fouled a pitch off. Home run went to right center and Smoltz said looked like George cut his swing down to do so. Good thing, since George does take a big swing typically.

Wild game, 8 homers a World Series record. Manager Roberts pulled starting pitcher Hill too soon IMO. Ended up running out of pitching.

Reaction Score
Played LL All Stars with his father 1975 when we won District 5 but lost in States. He was a side armed pitcher in the mold of Dennis Eckersley. I was a catcher and outfielder. Georges father also played AS the following year as Forestville LL went to the World Series in Williamsport,PA!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom