OT - Uconn games on cable | The Boneyard

OT - Uconn games on cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looking into switching my cable package to save some money. If I make sure I have the following channels I should be OK in terms of UCONN games, right?

-ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU
-SNY
-CBS Sports

That should cover most of the games, right? Did I miss anything?

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Looking into switching my cable package to save some money. If I make sure I have the following channels I should be OK in terms of UCONN games, right?

-ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU
-SNY
-CBS Sports

You will need AXS TV for the first game in the Battle for Atlantis and if UConn doesn't win the first game (perish the thought), the other two games will be on AXS TV. Otherwise, the other two will be on the ESPN network. Bracket with TV Coverage

Reaction Score
You will need AXS TV for the first game in the Battle for Atlantis and if UConn doesn't win the first game (perish the thought), the other two games will be on AXS TV. Otherwise, the other two will be on the ESPN network. Bracket with TV Coverage
Damn. Never even heard of AXS TV. Thanks.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
What in the world is AXS TV? No way in hell i get that. That's some bull****.
There's always ifirstrowus.eu

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
AXS-TV is owned by Mark Cuban... its on some cable providers including Comcast

Reaction Score
AXS is 569 on my Verizon FIOS. I'd never heard of it either before it was announced by the tournament that some games would be on there. When I got home I checked and was glad to see we had it. Hopefully UConn wins all their games and we don't have to worry about watching any games on AXS.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
AXS is 569 on my Verizon FIOS. I'd never heard of it either before it was announced by the tournament that some games would be on there. When I got home I checked and was glad to see we had it. Hopefully UConn wins all their games and we don't have to worry about watching any games on AXS.

The first game of the tournament is on AXS, so unfortunately there won't be any avoiding that one.

Reaction Score

-ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU
-SNY
-CBS Sports

If you figure this out let me know. I have been afraid to trim down my listing because of fear of missing Games

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I thought CBS carried many games. I don't recall SNY carrying any last year. Womens maybe.

Reaction Score
Waiting to see where we show up on the in conference schedule in Jan and Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom