OT - UCF Court Design | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - UCF Court Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
At the risk of offending the Central Florida fanbase, that shade of yellow is absolutely hideous. It's the color of the toilet after you pi$$, for godsakes...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Meh, I didn't mind it particularly.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
The problem here is that we have to concern ourselves with what Central Florida is up to

Reaction Score
Not to put too fine a point on it, but when a design appeals mostly to your demographic, Dan, someone has f---ed up.

There's a reason Ed Hardy went bankrupt.

Ssy9Q.gif

Reaction Score
I like their attitude, they're thrilled to be in the league and they spent 7 mos getting that look, which I wouldn't slam until we see a game with it because it just might look better than ours. At least it generates interest which most courts don't.

Reaction Score
Its not a good thread on this board anymore unless bill murray drops in with left coast pennies.

Dont worry everyone, everything is ok. If we focus on bball and cartoons for little kids this will for sure make our football team the best ever by default.

Ucla has a tennis court with basketball hoops. This makes uconn so much better because uconn has tennis courts for tennis and bbll courts for bball. And at uconn kids know that soccer balls are for soccer and not for basketball hoops on tennis courts. We are real snart here at uconn. Top 15 public school smart like ucla.

Ucla makes 20mil+ a yeAr tv contract wise. But they have a mis colored basketball court so out of the hundreds of examples out there big earn brings ucla up like the clown he is. I would paint the whole frucki g campus poop brown to be in the situation ucla is today. You would rather be in the aac and have warde as ad. Fall back. Go watch ucla bball games. Enjoy there never rnding season after season of has been bball. Go hang out on there forum and debate with them about zona vs sf vs unlv vs zaga west top 5s.

All is well at uconn. We have had back to back 5-7 seasons. We have a wolf at center court. We branded the school not after our state name. Just like michigan, alabama and trxas right? We got newhelmets with our new brand on the back of them because tv cameras are in the endzones snd not at the 40s. Everythi g is going great. Winners win winningly. Our overall sports contract is less than s girls bball contract last year. Win. Win win.

Bigearn likes to win.

Keep it coming. I feel a little bit guilty laughing at someone who's obviously in the throes of mental illness but you sort of invite it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Not to put too fine a point on it, but when a design appeals mostly to your demographic, Dan, someone has f---ed up.

There's a reason Ed Hardy went bankrupt.

I have never worn a edhardy shirt. Not my style. But if I ever did I expect someone like you to spot me in it at the bar and try to blink me in the stall.

The fact that u came up with that shirt brand makes it obvious to non clowns here that you have no grasp of 13-25 yr olds today culture wise. I assume u have a little kid, watch Disney and click some links on social media that got you to this mid life crisis in your life. Buy. Harley. You can ride it to he'll because that's where uconn is right now and you seem to be a big fan.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Keep it coming. I feel a little bit guilty laughing at someone who's obviously in the throes of mental illness but you sort of invite it.

That's all u got? A mental illness jab? After I take off my straight jacket I may type a rant in perfect English to you. But lets start with the basics first. Which number is bigger?
A- the worth of a year supply if dunkin donuts coffee( 1 large coffee per day)
Hint that's 365 large coffees.
Or
B- 20 million dollars
C- twenty two dollars
D-all of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics