OT- tv show Luther | The Boneyard

OT- tv show Luther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just started watching a marathon of Luther this wknd, the show is on BBC America and stars Idris Elba who is best known for playing Stringer Bell on The Wire. This show grabbed me right away and I just finished the whole first season. It's a police drama but like nothing I've seen before, it's riveting and Idris Elba is awesome in the lead role, it's not for anyone who is squemish when it comes to violence and brutality, this show doesn't hold back at all.

Reaction Score
Great show, I've read mixed reviews on the 2nd season but I enjoyed the hell out of it, especially the 2 part season finale. And yea, the kill scenes are definitely graphic, even moreso than Dexter imo.

Reaction Score
I'm going to start the second season tonight, do you know if it's been picked up for a third season?

Reaction Score
Yes, another 4 episode season like season 2, which will be its last. There is also talk of making a movie but that isn't concrete yet.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
I've been meaning to check it out. It's on Netflix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Just started watching a marathon of Luther this wknd, the show is on BBC America and stars Idris Elba who is best known for playing Stringer Bell on The Wire. This show grabbed me right away and I just finished the whole first season. It's a police drama but like nothing I've seen before, it's riveting and Idris Elba is awesome in the lead role, it's not for anyone who is squemish when it comes to violence and brutality, this show doesn't hold back at all.

Thanks going to check it out......I see it on ON DEMAND and have to be sure I see it from Season 1 though......

Reaction Score
Loved Idris Elba on the Wire and it was real treat to find him again on the BBC.

Reaction Score
just watched the whole series like a month ago its great reminds me of dexter.

Reaction Score
It is nothing like dexter, it is pretty much your standard Brit procedural plot, pretty well acted. It is no prime suspect though.

Reaction Score
The Shadow Line is also a pretty good BBC show, I'd recommend it.

Reaction Score
Season 1 and 2 are on demand. You Need to click on the Luther HD, the regular Luther only has season 2 listed. Just finished season 2 and loved it. The interplay between John Luther and Alice Morgan is so freaking good, amazing acting. The criminals motives are a bit far fetched and some of it is over the top but who cares it's a tv show and it is nonstop action and you never know what's coming next. Season 2 finale was epic.

Reaction Score
Season 1 and 2 are on demand. You Need to click on the Luther HD, the regular Luther only has season 2 listed. Just finished season 2 and loved it. The interplay between John Luther and Alice Morgan is so freaking good, amazing acting. The criminals motives are a bit far fetched and some of it is over the top but who cares it's a tv show and it is nonstop action and you never know what's coming next. Season 2 finale was epic.

john is the first one with the guy he allows to fall through the metal walkway???

Reaction Score
I really really liked it. Idris is great in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom