OT Trevon Duval | The Boneyard

OT Trevon Duval

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Curious what some other people think of him tweeting out his list with the X over UCLA. Personally I have no problem with it, but he's been getting a ton of backlash on Twitter, including from Seth Greenberg calling it disrespectful

Reaction Score
I see nothing wrong with it, so long it's not there on his next list of cuts as well.

Reaction Score
Personally I think it would be cool if he cut down his list like that the rest of the way. I know with most recruits I end up searching for their finalists anyway right afterwards, this would make it easy to see the context of this decision

Reaction Score
Seth Greenberg kind of has a stick up his a**. Wasn't he one of the guys railing on the grad transfer thing as well or am I thinking of somebody else?

I don't think it's that big of a deal, and I think it would be cool if more recruits shrunk their list survivor style.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
There is now a PC method according to Greenberg and others about how you communicate your decisions. Too bad they didn't "like" it.

Reaction Score
I like it too. Yeah people are so uptight theses days. Like everyone talking about Kaepernick. Who cares what he does. Let him sit....it's his right. If he blew his brains out on the sidelines and I'm on the team, I'd step right over him to get to the Gatorade cooler. Why is it such huge news. He himself is probably suprised by how much airtime this has gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom