OT-Tre Mitchell | The Boneyard

OT-Tre Mitchell

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
UMESS playing Virginia tough at the half. Tre has 10 points in the 1st and absolutely took over in the final minutes with an assortment of moves including quick,aggressive drives. He is going to be special.

Reaction Score
UMESS playing Virginia tough at the half. Tre has 10 points in the 1st and absolutely took over in the final minutes with an assortment of moves including quick,aggressive drives. He is going to be special.
He would have been nice for us to have, too bad the assistant coach is shtooping his mom.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
We had nobody for his mom.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
Umass better hope the mom doesn’t get recruited by a blue-blood assistant coach.
Did I miss something with moms? (Pause) the kid is from CT and repping us well. +Penny is prolly smelling his finger off of Wiseman’s...lol

Reaction Score
Did I miss something with moms? (Pause) the kid is from CT and repping us well. +Penny is prolly smelling his finger off of Wiseman’s...lol
He's from Pennsylvania and he went to UMass because his mom is with the assistant coach, I could care less about him and Kofi.

Reaction Score
Mitchell will be fine but a lot of teams stick with VA because they play slow defensive basketball. Last year they had some talented offensive players and coupled with their defense it led to an awesome season. But remember they are the only 1 seed to ever lose to a 16. This year Vermont almost beat them and Columbia stuck around in a game with them too. I’d rather play them than offensive teams like Dook or UNC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom