OT Travelers Championship Field | The Boneyard

OT Travelers Championship Field

Reaction Score
Jordan Speith, Rory McIllroy, Jason Day, Justin Thomas, Brandt Snedeker and possibly one more big commit?

Nathan Grube and Travelers have done an amazing job getting elite talent to Cromwell and this is without a doubt the strongest field they've ever had.

Let's hope the weather cooperates in a couple of weeks!

Reaction Score
Jordan Speith, Rory McIllroy, Jason Day, Justin Thomas, Brandt Snedeker and possibly one more big commit?

Nathan Grube and Travelers have done an amazing job getting elite talent to Cromwell and this is without a doubt the strongest field they've ever had.

Let's hope the weather cooperates in a couple of weeks!

Don't forget Bubba, Patrick Reed -- off of last year's Olympic team, and Zach Johnson -- another Major winner. This is a really good field. Can't wait to head out there. Wonder who KO will get paired with in the Pro-Am.

Reaction Score
Add in guys like Brooks Koepka (Ryder Cup team), Jim Furyk too who are second tier types but can still really play. There is one week left for guys to commit. Let's see who doesnt make the cut at the US Open next week and maybe if a couple big names aren't playing the weekend they sign on with the Travelers Championship. Every year I volunteer to carry the scores inside the ropes on a day or two. To watch these guys close up play a round is simply freaking amazing. It's like being on the basketball court while an NBA game is being played. Or at least sitting courtside on the team bench. Very cool experience and I am pumped for this years field.

Reaction Score
Where is the link to the committed field? I can't find it.

Reaction Score
Where is the link to the committed field? I can't find it.
It's not out yet (that I know of). They only list "notable" early commits. The deadline to sign on is 11:59pm next Friday. I assume it'll be out shortly thereafter.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Add in guys like Brooks Koepka (Ryder Cup team), Jim Furyk too who are second tier types but can still really play. There is one week left for guys to commit. Let's see who doesnt make the cut at the US Open next week and maybe if a couple big names aren't playing the weekend they sign on with the Travelers Championship. Every year I volunteer to carry the scores inside the ropes on a day or two. To watch these guys close up play a round is simply freaking amazing. It's like being on the basketball court while an NBA game is being played. Or at least sitting courtside on the team bench. Very cool experience and I am pumped for this years field.
You're a standard bearer? Usually kids do that.

Reaction Score
It's not out yet (that I know of). They only list "notable" early commits. The deadline to sign on is 11:59pm next Friday. I assume it'll be out shortly thereafter.
Full field is not announced until the Friday night/Sat morning prior to the event.

This may be the best field the tournament has ever had.

Reaction Score
Will Chilli be in the pro am? Need to know if its worth going to.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
If Ollie is there, I guess no Calhoun. Those two hate each other.

Reaction Score

Jim Furyk is not a second tier type player.

Reaction Score
You're a standard bearer? Usually kids do that.
Yes and some kids do it.there are a large group of us that aren't kids we only act like it

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Anybody have any extra comp tickets laying around?
I would like to go Saturday with my wife and stay around for the Gin Blossoms.

I live about a mile away (as the crow flies) and can offer my yard for any day(s) if anyone needs to consolidate cars before heading in.
It's probably a bit too far to walk, although my son and I are known to ride our bikes there and head in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom