OT: Tonys | The Boneyard

OT: Tonys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Congratulations to wunderkind Greg Nobile of Branford on being part of the winning production team for best musical, "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder." Greg is 21 years old and grew up in Branford attending Branford High.

A Link to a little background.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly I believe Tony awards are the most prestigious awards someone could win. :):D

Reaction Score
Congratulations to wunderkind Greg Nobile of Branford on being part of the winning production team for best musical, "A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder." Greg is 21 years old and grew up in Branford attending Branford High.

And just as importantly, this play was produced and premiered at Hartford Stage. The winner for Best Director of a New Musical (for A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder) is Darko Tresnjak, the Artistic Director at Hartford Stage. For anyone who waits for the touring shows to come to the Bushnell or the Shubert, remember this. Aside from the plethora of Disney the-atricals, these plays all start out in regional the-aters like Hartford Stage, Long Wharf, Westport Country Playhouse and Goodspeed. Go see plays there. Not only will you pay a fraction of the cost you'll be paying to see a touring show or what you'd pay on (or off-) Broadway, you'll be supporting the artists that make these works possible and in the process help ensure that your community plays a vital part in producing these works. Ask Greg Nobile. I can guarantee he'd agree.

Reaction Score

Greg is a good kid. I was happy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom