OT. tom crean is an odd duck | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT. tom crean is an odd duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed, looks like he has gone to the Harbaugh school of coaching. I bet Crean didnt give 2 $hits about IU back then.

I think it's a Marquette thing; Buzz Williams is following in his footsteps with his mixing it up with our student section in Hartford, last year.

Reaction Score
I don't know what prompted Crean to go after him this time. Or maybe he's been telling Meyer the same thing after every game.

The cameras? I found it odd how he's smiling after being lead away from Meyers.

Reaction Score
never really paid attention to him until a couple weeks ago when he went crazy on the clock operators during the MSU game and had to be restrained by his coaches on the sidelines. The crazed look he had on his face looked like something out of a WWE promo, dude seems out there.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Crean seemed like an odd duck in person. He would walk back-and-forth in front of his bench during the entire game. Like some form of OCD.

Reaction Score
I think it's a Marquette thing; Buzz Williams is following in his footsteps with his mixing it up with our student section in Hartford, last year.
I'll always remember him dancing to "Country Roads" in front of the WVU student section after beating them. Grow up, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom