OT: Today's My B-Day | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Today's My B-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My b-day is tomorrow. A win over G'Town would be nice but all I really want is to get out of the Big East.
I believe you speak for everyone on that one. Thats the biggest problem i have with future huskies athletics. *fingers crossed one day the Acc or Big 1G will give us an invitation* maybe?

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Being born in May, not many opportunities for Husky hoop birthday memories.

But in 1986 I learned that UConn hired a new coach the day before. Through a fog of freshman finals stress & the lack of absence of the CDC I lost track of the hiring process. Didn't know what to think then, but probably the best present I ever recieved.

Reaction Score
It was also Mother's Day in 2011 and Kembas graduation day. It should be referred to as Swag Day around here

Seriously. Being born on Mother's Day has to be a huge present for your mothers (hopefully):p
All of you 'yarders who were born on may 8th shall henceforth be known as the Mojos ;)

Reaction Score
Being born in May, not many opportunities for Husky hoop birthday memories.

But in 1986 I learned that UConn hired a new coach the day before. Through a fog of freshman finals stress & the lack of absence of the CDC I lost track of the hiring process. Didn't know what to think then, but probably the best present I ever recieved.

Great story. The greatest Husky present of all time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom