OT: the only people more relentless than the auto warranty callers are the school photo people | The Boneyard

OT: the only people more relentless than the auto warranty callers are the school photo people

Reaction Score
It's now April, and though they took pics the 3rd day of school, they are still trying to get me to buy more of them even though we've said no 3 times after the initial allotment. "Last day for 2021 pricing."

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
solar panel spam callers
Ask them if they want to pay for a roof replacement before putting their panels on, they say no 100% of the time and hang up.

Reaction Score
I'd like to make you a great (for me) offer on your house. You'll then be able to buy those school photos.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
When my kids went to school, it seemed to come earlier each year. Used to be a month after school started. When I went to basic training in the Army it was the same. Pictures. A company took them. They showed you the proofs. You had the right to refuse. I did, they were ugly. So, without my knowledge or consent they contacted my parents and offered them the photos. Of course they were excited and made sure it was in the Waterbury paper. I was ripped. My girlfriend was like WTH!! Friends l laughed. It was terrible. To continue with the OP The Home Warranty companies are out in full force replacing the auto warranty.

Reaction Score
When my kids went to school, it seemed to come earlier each year. Used to be a month after school started. When I went to basic training in the Army it was the same. Pictures. A company took them. They showed you the proofs. You had the right to refuse. I did, they were ugly. So, without my knowledge or consent they contacted my parents and offered them the photos. Of course they were excited and made sure it was in the Waterbury paper. I was ripped. My girlfriend was like WTH!! Friends l laughed. It was terrible. To continue with the OP The Home Warranty companies are out in full force replacing the auto warranty.
This sounds much worse than the biweekly contacts we're experiencing.

Reaction Score
Real estate buyers' spam calls & texts - Despite not answering most unfamiliar #s & blocking repeat #s, buyer robo calls & texts continue from other #s. Get caught occasionally, but suggesting 3X the value of recent similar property sales usually ends such calls.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom