OT: The Killing | The Boneyard

OT: The Killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anybody else watch this show? Does it come back for a third season now that the Rosie Larsen killing has been solved? Sure seemed like Linden was walking away from police work at the end of the season finale.

It was a really good show - though I still feel a little cheated by the end of Season 1 when the murderer was not revealed and the crime solved.

Falling Skies has started back up. Not one of my favorites, but something to watch as a diversion until the Olympics and next season's women's basketball season.

Reaction Score
I watched every episode for the past 2 years. Its a great show with really good story and excellent acting.

I hope they come back for season # 3 with a new story.

Seemed like Linden is thru w/ police work. However, I think that was just to throw us off and that she will be back - we know her too well and they have invested too much into building up her character.

We will see.

Reaction Score
GREAT MURDER MYSTERY / COP show on AMC. Airs on Sundays at 9pm.

Just ended its 2nd season. Its gotten high praise w/ the exception of pissing off viewers at end of season 1 b/c the killer was not identified. (we just found out the killer(s) this past Sunday).
Season # 3 - we should be so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22