OT- The cops at the Rent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT- The cops at the Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I get that...but when you come into a section and constantly cause fights with other that sit in that section it becomes a drag...I moved to that section to stop dealing with people bringing their drunk a**hole friends ...now I have to deal with that again...I'm sorry but that's straight up bull . And just fir the record I sit in 242 mezzinine chairbacks (row 6 seats 5&6).

We're practically neighbors.

Reaction Score
I get that...but when you come into a section and constantly cause fights with other that sit in that section it becomes a drag...I moved to that section to stop dealing with people bringing their drunk a**hole friends ...now I have to deal with that again...I'm sorry but that's straight up bull . And just fir the record I sit in 242 mezzinine chairbacks (row 6 seats 5&6).

Then you must get irritated at Pepband99 - he moves over into 242 from 241 all the time :) Now I know who you are I'll have to buy you a beer...

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Another excellent post. I'll take it a step further - what's up with the EMTs at the Rent??? All they do is stand around and wait for some poor bloke to have a medical emergency. Well, I say it's time to get a bit progressive. These guys and gals should hide around corners and scare old people and people with weak tickers, then keep their fingers crossed for some sort of cardiac arrest. Give a couple of people with food allergies some allergy food. It would be nice to justify having so many there just standing around all game long.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score

Well I'm not one of those people, but thanks for assuming.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Then you must get irritated at Pepband99 - he moves over into 242 from 241 all the time :) Now I know who you are I'll have to buy you a beer...

Hahaha. I'm mostly harmless, though.

Reaction Score
Police officers at rent have been very friendly. I have never had any issue with them. Even stop to chat during tailgates.

The security detail in golf carts are a whole different story.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Rent-a-cop security is always the worst. This is their whole life.

It's overtime for cops. Unless you're blatantly committing a crime and being above and beyond other tailgaters, they don't want to do the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom