OT: The best mid-major coaches to know about | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: The best mid-major coaches to know about

Reaction Score
Read this yesterday. Pretty cool how candid he was. I refrained from posting it just because I can already picture certain posters claiming he has mental health issues.
It just made me want Hurley as our next coach even more. It's great to hear how important Moore has been to Hurley in just his first season at URI. Maybe Hurley brings him in as AHOC if he gets the gig.

Reaction Score
It just made me want Hurley as our next coach even more. It's great to hear how important Moore has been to Hurley in just his first season at URI. Maybe Hurley brings him in as AHOC if he gets the gig.
Totally agree. His swearing and ref hating reminds me of a certain someone for sure... I miss that.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I don't know enough about the overall pool of candidates to make a truly informed opinion, but I agree with that sentiment.

I'm not looking for an infallible human being. I'm looking for a guy who can adapt, learn, and grow; I think that has been one of KO's greatest sticking points. And of course Hurley's proved he can win at multiple levels, and has earned his shot at a major job.

Hurley was conditioned to grip, to blurt, to scream, to animate, to stress, strain, worry, overreact and overanalyze. That method brought him from high school coach to building an Atlantic 10 contender, a five-year career rise that has no parallel over the past three decades in college basketball.

Sound like anybody? haha

Reaction Score
Totally agree. His swearing and ref hating reminds me of a certain someone for sure... I miss that.
He certainly has similarities to his dad and Calhoun. More so than Bobby does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom