OT: The Acc just got their butts whooped by the "overrated pac 12" and the big "least" | The Boneyard

OT: The Acc just got their butts whooped by the "overrated pac 12" and the big "least"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Actually the PAC 12 was overrated Oregon is good but it was a pretty overrated Duke team, UNC and UVA were the class of the ACC which is pretty much despised by UConn fans with the possible exception of UVA. Also this board has generally given high marks to Nova and Xavier.
So take a walk troll

caw

Reaction Score
Individual teams are not conferences. Oregon is a good team the PAC was overrated. Same for Nova and the Big Catholic, I still don't know if Nova can stay hot for three more games though. They are reliant on the three ball to win but crazy dangerous when they are on. Duke and Miami played to seed at least and I dislike Duke as much as anyone but they did what was expected once the seeds came out.

Cuse is in the biggest fluke bracket I've ever seen, so the winner of their game will be the hardest to judge, but they have played above seed. All I know is they can't complain about fluke brackets again.

UNC and UVA are the only ACC teams that can really be upset in this round.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Yikes none of those scores was even close. Looking at the Md game, and their year I would say Melo Trimble didn't do so well staying in school. Also did anyone see the fluff piece in UNC in the WSJ this morning? All about going old school and the 2 pt shot versus 3 pt shot. The article should have been written UNC Goes No school to Focus on 2 pt Shot

Reaction Score
Guess there were some people who jumped to conclusions early...

You must have overdosed on stupid pills or something. This conference pride/conference hate stuff is beyond ridiculous and you just took it to the nth degree of stupidity.

Reaction Score
ACC results for this Tourney can be considered a success. Their fans more than any other conference were entertained into the 2nd weekend. Not sure how any fan from another conference can gloat about yesterday's results.

As for me and the ACC, the Tourney has just become more watchable, and that's about it.

Reaction Score
You must have overdosed on stupid pills or something. This conference pride/conference hate stuff is beyond ridiculous and you just took it to the nth degree of stupidity.
Agreed. But its better to hate on a conference that black balled you than hate on players who actually play hard for you. There has been a lot of that lately that I really don't get.

Reaction Score
I heard the pregame guys on CBS talking about how Duke just had too much firepower for Oregon. Sheeesh, can ya put down the Koolaid for five minutes even??

Guess the games just flow differently when Allen doesn't trip anyone...

Reaction Score
Easier for a conference to get more teams in later rounds when they add a bunch of teams they poached from another certain conference. Most years it was UNC & Duke in the Sweet 16, with the occasional 3rd team (Maryland, NC State, etc.), so this record-breaking accomplishment by the ACC to get 6 in is pretty hollow.

Reaction Score
I heard the pregame guys on CBS talking about how Duke just had too much firepower for Oregon. Sheeesh, can ya put down the Koolaid for five minutes even??

Guess the games just flow differently when Allen doesn't trip anyone...
Ya, there was a panel of analysts answering questions about teams in the sweet 16, and one or two of them were saying how duke had the best backcourt of the teams left now that kennard was playing well. Pretty absurd

Reaction Score
Every year ... One of the highlights of March Madness - for me - is seeing Duke & Kentucky fall. Then it's playing with house money. I'm not fond of Oregon. But hey ...

caw

Reaction Score
Too bad nobody is beating UNC. ACC will get back to back championships

If any team has a shot it's KU, IMO. Best two teams I've seen this year. Of course Hield could go off also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom