OT: Thanks to the Cleanup Crew... | The Boneyard

OT: Thanks to the Cleanup Crew...

Reaction Score
On Saturday, we had a post game tailgate to wait out the traffic. When we finally got home, I realized that my cell phone had slipped out of my pants pocket, When I called it, the phone went rang & then went to voice mail. A moment later, my house phone rang. The caller identified herself as one of a high school student group picking up the trash in Blue Lot & had heard the phone ringing. She said that she would leave the phone with stadium security. I left a message on the Rentschler Lost & Found phone line & yesterday got a call back that the phone was located & ready for pickup.
Thanks to all for their help, especially the young lady who found my cell phone & turned it in.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a Tulane good deed to me. Few years ago was using Tulane open gym (get with Medicare) and my wedding ring was bothering me so took it off and left it on a machine and forgot it. Got back home and didn't notice it 'til next day (often take off when working outside as gets caught on stuff). Went back to Tulane and someone had turned it in.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Reminds me of a Tulane good deed to me. Few years ago was using Tulane open gym (get with Medicare) and my wedding ring was bothering me so took it off and left it on a machine and forgot it. Got back home and didn't notice it 'til next day (often take off when working outside as gets caught on stuff). Went back to Tulane and someone had turned it in.
I'm still haunted by the story of Claude Osteen. A pretty good pitcher for the Dodgers until he dunked a basketball and his wedding ring got caught on the rim with his finger still in it.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'm still haunted by the story of Claude Osteen. A pretty good pitcher for the Dodgers until he dunked a basketball and his wedding ring got caught on the rim with his finger still in it.

That's one reason that I don't dunk anymore.

I found it easier to no longer be married

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom