OT: Texas Tech wins NC in chess, coach moves program to new school! | The Boneyard

OT: Texas Tech wins NC in chess, coach moves program to new school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
I hear there are lots of pawn shops near the new school.
Maybe that coach intends to sacrifice their trophies, put the proceeds down on a castle and live like a queen.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Maybe that coach intends to sacrifice their trophies, put the proceeds down on a castle and live like a queen.
Sounds like the coach felt that the team was getting rooked by the school

Reaction Score
Susan Polgar is a very big deal in chess. I recognized her name immediately, and I'm not all that big a chess fan. She was a highly-ranked female chess player, and comes from a Hungarian family of female chess prodigies.

Texas Tech screwed up royally.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
This is the "game of kings" we're talking about here- is there any other way to screw up?

JS

Reaction Score
.She was a highly-ranked female chess player, and comes from a Hungarian family of female chess prodigies..
She may be Hungarian, but she has a Czech mate.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I will start my post off with an unorthodox opening by pointing out the person who should be making remarks is Kibitzer. This is not a counter attack. Someone should check what I am saying and then draw their own conclusion if this post should be a closed file. I will resign myself from saying anything more. Those of you who wish to counter attack be warned I am no woodpusher and I am not afraid to use the royal fork.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
I will start my post off with an unorthodox opening by pointing out the person who should be making remarks is Kibitzer. This is not a counter attack. Someone should check what I am saying and then draw their own conclusion if this post should be a closed file. I will resign myself from saying anything more. Those of you who wish to counter attack be warned I am no woodpusher and I am not afraid to use the royal fork.

- So, you wanted to know what he normally looks like, relaxing in the off-season? Go ahead (gulp) - invite Danny over for a friendly game of chess....

Chess Costume.jpg

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That a rather biased point of view. Couldn't have come at it from a different angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom