Ot Texas storm | The Boneyard

Ot Texas storm

Reaction Score
I'm surprised no else has not mention anything about this absolute disaster of a lifetime.
I think as citizens of the US-- we need to come together in our communities to think of ideas on how to help those in need in Texas. I cannot imagine the absolute horrific pain millions of people are going through there. It's like a nuclear bomb hit-- it will take multi years to even come close to rebuilding those communitues. What can we do to help these people?

Reaction Score
Not sure if any of those in need would have the time to check BY, but I'm in San Antonio - if anyone and their family need a place to stay, I have plenty of room.

Reaction Score
I'm surprised no else has not mention anything about this absolute disaster of a lifetime.
I think as citizens of the US-- we need to come together in our communities to think of ideas on how to help those in need in Texas. I cannot imagine the absolute horrific pain millions of people are going through there. It's like a nuclear bomb hit-- it will take multi years to even come close to rebuilding those communitues. What can we do to help these people?

there's an enormous thread going on the cesspool

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom