OT: Team USA Olympics | The Boneyard

OT: Team USA Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
The rosters have not been announced yet, but its too bad Curry pulled himself out from the Olympics in Rio.

Anthony Davis is out due to injury, as probably John Wall. Don't be surprised if some big names also decide not to participate.

Reaction Score
No Aldridge, I'm assuming no Blake Griffin. Is LeBron playing? He has an a__ ton of mileage on him after six straight finals, so I also wouldn't be surprised if he sat. Durant pulled out of the world championships two years ago and is entering free agency. Chris Paul either announced that he wasn't playing or that these would be his last one, not sure which.

I'm guessing they'll go with a young roster, guys like Leonard, Kyrie, Thompson, George, Green, Drummond, Butler, maybe with Avery Bradley, Oladipo, Kemba, Reggie Jackson, DeAndre, Whiteside, Middleton, Hayward, Beal, etc. in the mix.

Reaction Score
Rudy > Barnes. The Barnes selection was just inane, like seriously ? Both gay and faried are better players and have much better intl resumes. I'm really suprised they didn't get another guard, in the fiba World Cup USA brought 4 guys capable of being a 1/2, now they bring 2 one of which has zero intl experience. Someone like cj McCollum would have been nice. Kemba being injured sucks he probably woulda got an invite.

Still this is a nasty line up

Kyrie
Klay
Kd
Melo
Cousins/draymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors