OT: TCU/Baylor | The Boneyard

OT: TCU/Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Wow. I needed to stay up late like I needed a root canal. That was crazy. I was cold just watching that soggy cold mudfest. Had to fire up the wood stove. Kudos to TCU's drenched fans who were rewarded with a field-storming 2OT win.

And the TCU cheerleaders in those little white boy shorts? Holy horned frogs. I'm a fan.

Reaction Score
Wow. I needed to stay up late like I needed a root canal. That was crazy. I was cold just watching that soggy cold mudfest. Had to fire up the wood stove. Kudos to TCU's drenched fans who were rewarded with a field-storming 2OT win.

And the TCU cheerleaders in those little white boy shorts? Holy horned frogs. I'm a fan.
BY rule... need pictures if you're going to say things like that.

Reaction Score
BY rule... need pictures if you're going to say things like that.
post-55178-it-is-decided-gif-Imgur-Tumblr-Znxv.gif

Reaction Score
Take it easy guys. Remember these are Bible reading Texas Christian young ladies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Played the U72 and 2H U31 last night and was about to lose my head if the game kept going into multiple OTs. No scores for an entire 2nd half and then it gets to OT and, all of a sudden, 3 straight TDs. Two of the best offenses in NCAAF couldn't move the ball 2 feet without fumbling for over 2 hours.

But, but...UConn 7, Tulane 3.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Even if I hadn't wagered on the game, I would've watched just for the occasional shots of their cheerleaders. In the 2nd half, they got a fair share of airtime. ESPN must've been giving viewers any reason to continue watching that punt contest and by golly, I bet it worked in a few households.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Even if I hadn't wagered on the game, I would've watched just for the occasional shots of their cheerleaders. In the 2nd half, they got a fair share of airtime. ESPN must've been giving viewers any reason to continue watching that punt contest and by golly, I bet it worked in a few households.
Agreed. And big props to them for staying in those boy shorts despite wind chill in the 20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom