OT: Syracuse Jokes | The Boneyard

OT: Syracuse Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Feel free to post your best Syracuse/Orange jokes here. Here are some for starters, which were gathered from various sources:

Q: Whats the difference between the Syracuse Orange and cheerios?
A: One belongs in a bowl. The other doesn't!

Q: Why do Syracuse students have TGIF on their shoes?
A: Toes Go In First!

Q: Why do Syracuse grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the Syracuse campus?
A: A visitor.

Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the Syracuse University library?
A: Thirty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in the Syracuse University football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: What does the average Syracuse student get on his SAT?
A: Drool.

Q: How many Syracuse freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.

Q: How do you make Syracuse University cookies?
A: Put them in a big Bowl and beat them for 3 hours.

Q: If you have a car containing a Syracuse wide receiver, a Syracuse linebacker, and a Syracuse defensive back, who is driving the car?
A: The cop.

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Syracuse fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Syracuse fans, too.

Wanting to be like their teacher, most of the children raise their hands into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Syracuse fan."

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"Why I'm proud to be a UConn Huskies fan.", boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Lucy why she is a UConn fan.

"Well, My Dad and Mom are UConn fans, and I'm a UConn fan, too!"

The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?"

A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Lucy, "I'd be a Syracuse fan."

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I'm anxiously looking forward to this being re-posted on the Syracuse board and them proclaiming how jealous we are of them.

Reaction Score
I'm anxiously looking forward to this being re-posted on the Syracuse board and them proclaiming how jealous we are of them.

Yeah....a series of generic fillintheblank jokes. BURN.

Reaction Score
Ok, here's an original joke for you:

What the difference between Fab Melo and a Marshmallow?

A Marshmallow can pass remedial English at Syracuse.

Reaction Score
eeeeeeeeeehhhh we can probably do without this thread. :confused: sorry mav let's just continue to make fun of syracuse in the standings

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How was the Syracuse 2012 NCAA tourney team like a Cheerio. Neither on has a center.

Reaction Score
images

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's the joke.

Reaction Score
How come they don't serve ice in the drinks in the Syracuse cafateria? the senior who knew the recipe graduated.

5 Syracuse students are sitting around a table. Suddenly the all start jumping, cheering, high fiving each other. Someone goes over and asks what all the excitment is about. the leader of the groups points to a puzzle on the table and says, "the box say 1-3 years. We put it together in just 60 days!"

Reaction Score
so Fab Melo is failing his math class and won't be eligible to play in the post-season if he doesn't pass. The coaching staff takes over prepping him and they lean on the math prof to give him one last try before declaring him ineligible. The prof agrees, but as time is short, he has to give the test at Center Court of Dome on the night of the last game of the season. So he meets Fab there, surrounded by Darryll Gross, Jim Boehiem and the rest of the team. The professor asks, "how much is 2 + 2?" the player thinks about it...and thinks some more...finally he asks if he can use a calculator? "No." says the Professor. Just as time is about to run out, he blurts out "Four!" With that the Dome explodes with a chant of "Give him another chance. Give him another chance!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom