OT: Syracuse Article about Operation 351 | The Boneyard

OT: Syracuse Article about Operation 351

Reaction Score
My Operation 351 post about the recently attended Syracuse game caught the attention of the SBNATION group that runs a web site devoted to Syracuse fans. A writer from there interviewed me about my Operation 351 journey. Here is the article:

Please don't ban me from talking to a CUSE fan site!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Even if you never make it to all 356 venues, at least you'll have inspired @Fishy's notorious take:

“You have no chance of doing it. But beyond that, you don’t want to. At some point, you’ll find yourself at Houston Baptist watching them host Incarnate Word wondering just why you threw your life away. Then, you’ll make your way back to your $29 a night hotel room in Cow Dick, Texas, and drown yourself in the toilet.”

Which happens to be my second-favorite Fishy post from the 20+ years I've been on this board.

Reaction Score
Even if you never make it to all 356 venues, at least you'll have inspired @Fishy's notorious take:

“You have no chance of doing it. But beyond that, you don’t want to. At some point, you’ll find yourself at Houston Baptist watching them host Incarnate Word wondering just why you threw your life away. Then, you’ll make your way back to your $29 a night hotel room in Cow Dick, Texas, and drown yourself in the toilet.”

Which happens to be my second-favorite Fishy post from the 20+ years I've been on this board.

What's number one?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom