OT: Super Bowl Tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Super Bowl Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The thing to watch will be the New England running game. I think that is the way to beat Seattle, if they can do it. If Brady is throwing the ball 40 times today it will be bad news for New England.

Reaction Score
If we're going to talk about questionable defensive performances look no further than the pats giving up 31 points to an average Ravens team a couple weeks ago.
Flacco is one of the greatest post season QBs that has ever played, and he was on fire that game. Giving up 31 to a red hot Flacco in an AFC championship game is not representative.

Reaction Score
Cheeky said:
Flacco is one of the greatest post season QBs that has ever played, and he was on fire that game. Giving up 31 to a red hot Flacco in an AFC championship game is not representative.

Were you in a bar in Florida for that game? I agree that Flacco is a great QB. There was a dude at the bar that night telling anyone that would listen the laundry list of reasons, situations and examples of why Flacco is better than Brady, Rodgers and Manning. He was convincing at times, intelligent, completely convinced he was right and somewhat brash. Kind of like you.

Reaction Score
New England has struggled with mobile QBs over the past 3 years. Lost to cam Newton last year and lost to both Seattle and the 49ers 2 years ago.

Seattle defense owned green bay last game when Gb kept having a short field to work with but couldn't put it in end zone. They were getting pressure on Rodgers without even blitzing.

The football will be a little harder than Brady likes today and the Seattle D is the best unit offense or defense on the field today. Also give the edge to Seattle special teams.

23-20 hawks

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I can't see the Patriots losing this game - I think they win easily.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Agreed. Seeing what Seattle's done the past two years - especially in the most offensive-friendly era ever - and I truly believe it's the best defense ever.
EVER????

Reaction Score
EVER????
Eh, could be. If they were allowed to play by the same rules as the 1985 Bears, they might be that good. Hard to really compare the eras that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom