OT super bowl comment; | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT super bowl comment;

Reaction Score
I think we can all say that NE is bad for football. :rolleyes:
Goodell has made it quite obvious that he thinks so.
I didn't watch the half time show. I'm not goo-goo over Gaga, and I wanted to check on the outcome of the Tennessee/ Georgia game. I was pretty discouraged after the first half, so I was tempted not to watch the second half. Fortunately, I overcame that temptation, as I'd really be kicking myself if I missed the comeback.

Reaction Score
If you get the chance next summer, attend the Patriot's training camp in Foxboro, where you can really see Tom's abilities on display. He'll throw about 60 passes per session, and the ball seldom hits the ground. An amazing talent. He's the GOAT to me. Go see him in person before he retires. You just knew when New England won the OT coin toss it was over. He wasn't going to give Matt a shot at winning it.

Reaction Score
I was a little disappointed that both Brady and Kraft shook his hand. I've loved watching Ollie, Geno and many player ignoring Emmert's hand over the years.
Class always takes the high road.

Reaction Score
Just because I admire UConn wbb does not mean I support NE Patriots. Pox on pats, go Packers!

Reaction Score
Brady should have had a needle in his mouth when he shook Rodgers hand. That would have been perfect.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Went to sleep NE down 21 - 3, just woke up. I thought the announcers were joking. Wow.

I think we can all say that NE is bad for football. :rolleyes:

And what does the genius Shaughnessy have to say ???

The Patriots, UCONN, Yankees, and Howard Cosell - "the man/team you love to hate".

Reaction Score
That was the biggest choke in the history of the game. Falcons started the party too early and came out after halftime too conservative. Brady had an entire half to bend that "bend but not break" defense all the way to the end zone.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Just because I admire UConn wbb does not mean I support NE Patriots. Pox on pats, go Packers!

Ha! I'm a Connecticut boy married to a cheesehead so Green Bay is my second team after the Pats.

Literally - my wife's family are Packer season ticket holders. Lambeau is a great venue to see a game!

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I had hoped Bob Kraft would tell Goodell exactly where to place and display his trophy.

Actually, I think Kraft did exactly that in an understated way.

I wonder if there is a way to know what the ratio of Patriot vs Falcon fans were in Houston? I ask because I was thrilled with the sustained booing as Goodell spoke - must of been a heck of a New England presence there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Class always takes the high road.
Goodell launched a smear campaign against Brady based predominantly on fabricated falsehoods. There are some things that should are not forgotten.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom