OT: Super Bowl 50 teams | The Boneyard

OT: Super Bowl 50 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So who you got?

1. Pats vs Broncos
2. Cardinals vs Panthers

Which of the two matchups do you expect the best game?

Pats have it the easiest, but Denver's D is no joke. Brady is just that good and Manning although rested is aged.

Carolina was exposed 2nd half but Cam is a game changer and they just beat the best remaining team in the NFL. All I know of the Cardinals is that they only lost 3 games which means they are winners.

I predict: Carolina vs New England Superbowl

I would expect if holds this game to be the highest viewed ever.

Reaction Score
NE over Denver - Denver will hang with NE for awhile but won't have enough offense to beat them.

Carolina over Arizona - This looks like a one-sided matchup based on how these teams have been playing of late, but I think the Cards will keep it close. Just not enough to win over Cam & Co.

SB 50 - NE over Carolina. The SB experience of B&B should be the difference in the Pats repeating.

Not what I want - just what I think will happen.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I think the Pats will win, but I read the other day that Tom Brady is 2-6 in Denver for his career. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Denver won. All in all, I think we're gonna have two terrific games this weekend.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I just want to see Aqib Talib get hurt early like he did when the Pats needed him in the big games.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pats vs Panthers. Been saying that one for a while. Thought the only chance Carolina would lose on their side would be vs the Seahawks.

Neither Manning or Palmer impress me much

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I think the Pats will win, but I read the other day that Tom Brady is 2-6 in Denver for his career. Wouldn't be surprised at all if Denver won. All in all, I think we're gonna have two terrific games this weekend.

Kind of a nothing stat though. Such a small sample. Hell one of those was to McDaniels, when he first intro'd the pistol. And another was 15 years ago!

Also, Brady hadn't heard that stat til this week. Now that he has, the broncos are well and truly duckcked. :)

Reaction Score
Pats beat the Bronco's easy as Denver is playing with a guy with a wing like Chuck Knoblauch. And I admit NE is just better although Denver's defense may find a way but very very doubtful.

I hope Arizona wins but Palmer is throwing like there's an apple stuck in his throat and I doubt that stops. Maybe the win helps him but for now I'm thinking Fig Newton and the Panthers move on much to my chagrin. The good news is the Panters probably have a better chance against the Pats which makes me happier, but for now I will hold off on any SB predictions.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Pats beat the Bronco's easy as Denver is playing with a guy with a wing like Chuck Knoblauch. And I admit NE is just better although Denver's defense may find a way but very very doubtful.

I hope Arizona wins but Palmer is throwing like there's an apple stuck in his throat and I doubt that stops. Maybe the win helps him but for now I'm thinking Fig Newton and the Panthers move on much to my chagrin. The good news is the Panters probably have a better chance against the Pats which makes me happier, but for now I will hold off on any SB predictions.

I asked my friend last game if Palmer was intentionally throwing to the other team. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom