OT: Super 4 announced | The Boneyard

OT: Super 4 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So we`ll get Clemson/Oklahoma and Alabama/MSU in the second game. Anyone else not excited about these matchups this year?

Reaction Score
Clemson-Oklahoma should be a fun matchup, but Bama-MSU will probably be a more competitive version of the SEC championship.

(And I'm sure the opposite will end up happening.)

Reaction Score
Clemson feels like the odd team out here to me, which is weird given they are undefeated and have beaten some solid teams. I just think they peaked too early. MSU is probably the only team in this I might pick them to beat.

Which means I'll be made to look like a fool in a few weeks.

Reaction Score
Clemson feels like the odd team out here to me, which is weird given they are undefeated and have beaten some solid teams. I just think they peaked too early. MSU is probably the only team in this I might pick them to beat.

Which means I'll be made to look like a fool in a few weeks.
I was watching the clemson/unc game last night and I was really confused with how the second half played out. It seemed like unc was in desperation mode for basically the whole half when they really kept it pretty close until the end, and clemson seemed like they basically stopped trying towards the end of the 3rd. unc came back to make it close, but it never really felt like clemson was at risk.

clemson basically just toyed with everyone this year because the ACC was not very good again, but I don't think that carries over to the playoffs

Reaction Score
I was watching the clemson/unc game last night and I was really confused with how the second half played out. It seemed like unc was in desperation mode for basically the whole half when they really kept it pretty close until the end, and clemson seemed like they basically stopped trying towards the end of the 3rd. unc came back to make it close, but it never really felt like clemson was at risk.

clemson basically just toyed with everyone this year because the ACC was not very good again, but I don't think that carries over to the playoffs
thats the thing,im just not sold on clemson and fully expect Alabama to win this. Maybe easily.

Reaction Score
My mother was at Penn State the two years they won a title. My Father was at Clemson when they last won. I was at UConn 2010-2014. My brother is a senior at Clemson now. Although the trend is guaranteed to end with my sister at Carnegie Melon, it would be pretty cool to see it extended.

I have always enjoyed rooting for Clemson, Dabo reminds me a bit of KO with how they both seem to cultivate a similar culture and love catchphrases.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to the MSU - Bama game. Should be a slugfest. Also a matchup of two of the most personable, fun-loving coaches in America with D'Antonio and Saban.

I do know this, whatever sense I have of who's going to win these games will be revealed to be completely incorrect as soon as the games actually start.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
MSU has played a bunch of exciting games this year, I don't get the boredom comments for them and Bama.

Reaction Score
Sooners are winning it this year IMO (OU Bama final). Easily the most complete team and although Bama is very good they are completely one sided on O.

Reaction Score
My brother went to Clemson, so I'm pulling for them.

They've been a bit hard to nail down this year- their offense is very good, as good or better than every team. And their defense has NFL players all over the place. But they have these defensive lapses where they just allow the other team to stick around. With the exception of the ND and FSU games, which were very close right till the end many of their games have appeared close, but they've still been able to score at will when the other team gets within a score or two.

I don't watch Big 12 football, so I haven't seen Oklahoma at all this year. They seem to be a lot of people's pick to win it all.

Clemson destroyed them last year, so there's the revenge factor as well.

I think Clemson will win in the end because they have the best player at the most important position.

I can't see MSU beating Alabama.

So, I think it will be Bama vs Clemson for the title.

Reaction Score
MSU has played a bunch of exciting games this year, I don't get the boredom comments for them and Bama.
Neither coach has any personality, they are almost like Belichick.

Reaction Score
My brother went to Clemson, so I'm pulling for them.

They've been a bit hard to nail down this year- their offense is very good, as good or better than every team. And their defense has NFL players all over the place. But they have these defensive lapses where they just allow the other team to stick around. With the exception of the ND and FSU games, which were very close right till the end many of their games have appeared close, but they've still been able to score at will when the other team gets within a score or two.

I don't watch Big 12 football, so I haven't seen Oklahoma at all this year. They seem to be a lot of people's pick to win it all.

Clemson destroyed them last year, so there's the revenge factor as well.

I think Clemson will win in the end because they have the best player at the most important position.

I can't see MSU beating Alabama.

So, I think it will be Bama vs Clemson for the title.
That's debatable, Baker Mayfield is an absolute STUD as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom