OT: Steve Harvey LOL | The Boneyard

OT: Steve Harvey LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Actually no LOL.

Did anyone see the end of the Miss Universe Pageant? Went to tune in the Fox News and saw the end of the tragedy...

Reaction Score
Actually no LOL.

Did anyone see the end of the Miss Universe Pageant? Went to tune in the Fox News and saw the end of the tragedy...

What happened I watched a little and he was awful prior to tuning into Homeland?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
After Homeland I went to Fox 61 and there was Miss Colombia, looking like a fresh Sophia Vergara, waving to to the audience with the crown on here head and flowers. She was quite verklempt as the new Miss Universe! The crowd was going crazy kinda.

Then it got up as Steve Harvey comes out as if he was about to joke around. But...he apologized to the crowd saying Miss Colombia was really the first runner up and that Miss Philippines was the winner. Miss Phillipines takes a wtf stroll to the front of the stage and awkwardly gets the crown from Miss Colombia.

A see a new neck tie in his future.

Reaction Score

lmao the look on that girl's face at 0:40

The LAST kind of girl you want to cross. Let's see if Steve makes it a week before we find him with his tongue coming out his neck

Reaction Score
Mrs. Columbia looked like she wanted to hit Steve with the crown.
Priceless! Her look should be a Mastercard advertisement.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Columbia is a school in manhattan, and I imagine a few towns are named as such.
Colombia is a country.

And Colombian women don't take well to being stabbed in the back. Colombian and Russian top my list of women I do not wish to cross.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Actually no LOL.

Saw that also. Ahhhhhhhh another Fox News fan. ^5 Dove. Steve might be Mr. Family Feud, but he may want to add a whole country. lol

Reaction Score
Years ago, while working in NYC the Ferry pulled up and unloaded all of the Miss U contestants. I swear some were butt ugly and others average. Bodies were not head turning either. Some country awards were obviously political or brought. Make up does wonders.

Now there were some beauts who I called out to, and they smiled back at me. I think they actually grimaced thinking I was butt ugly too.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
-You-had-one-job-meme-38424.jpg

Reaction Score
I would be happy to console Miss Columbia.
Seriously. They should keep this simple and just give the crown ever year to whoever Miss Columbia is.

Reaction Score
gotta say miss columbia took it with alot of class. That cant happen though in the future, that is just wrong. Something tells me Steve isnt going to get alot more live gigs like that in the future if he cant read a card correctly! HUGE mistake

Reaction Score
gotta say miss columbia took it with alot of class. That cant happen though in the future, that is just wrong. Something tells me Steve isnt going to get alot more live gigs like that in the future if he cant read a card correctly! HUGE mistake
I would expect him to certainly get the MU gig next year.

Ratings, Ratings, Ratings. People are talking/tweeting about the pageant, this week. You know how TV works (tune in to see if he gaffes it again).

Reaction Score
I would expect him to certainly get the MU gig next year.

Ratings, Ratings, Ratings. People are talking/tweeting about the pageant, this week. You know how TV works (tune in to see if he gaffes it again).

You could be right... bad publicity is better than no publicity I guess. Still that was a train wreck to watch.

Reaction Score
You could be right... bad publicity is better than no publicity I guess. Still that was a train wreck to watch.
No doubt, in business or the real world he wouldn't be rehired. But its Hollywood/Tinseltown.

Reaction Score
Steve Harvey is the king of reacting to bad Family Feud answers, saw one with a fast money question of "name a word that STARTS with 'butter'". First guy instinctively said "flutter" before realizing that rhymes with butter, not starts with butter. The second contestant instinctively said "utter", so when they put the answers on the board, they read as "butterflutter" and "Butterutter" which was maybe the hardest I've laughed at a freeze-frame of the family feud fast money answers.
I still laugh thinking about Steve shouting "Show me butterflutter, butterutter!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom