OT- Stay Classy Penn State | The Boneyard

OT- Stay Classy Penn State

Reaction Score
Franklin IS classless. He thinks he's on top of the college football world now.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
The fact that they still have a program is one of the darkest parts of sports history in the last twenty years. Basically set Sandusky up with a continuous flow of kids to abuse for decades and now they have a shot to make the playoff and get make obscene money. And they still celebrate Joe Pa. Place is a cult

Reaction Score

The man who said he would only hire assistant coaches who had good looking wives. If they can't recruit a good looking wife they probably can't recruit a decent football player.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If you're not actually inside PA, you're only seeing part of this. I run into PSU grads daily in business.

When I moved here, I thought it was cute that my wife, a Pitt grad, fostered such hate vs PSU. I had nothing in particular against them. Thought they were kinda like us, big land grant school, middle of nowhere, great dairy bar, blue & white, had some championships, enjoy cow tipping...

After 15 years of constantly running into alumni, OMG, PSU grads/undergrads make 'Cuse grads seem like normally adjusted regular folk.

I wasn't here yet in 2001, but I wouldn't have been surprised to learn that they were fundraising for THON on 9/12 and not understanding why they weren't hitting goals.

Reaction Score
Here's the full game. Fast forward to the end and judge for yourself.

The excuses are crap IMO. This was all about preserving their precious shutout.

Reaction Score
What Pitt / Akron comparison?

Reference to Pitt beating Penn State last year

From Franklin: “I know last year for their win (against us), it was like the Super Bowl," Franklin said following Saturday’s win. "But for us, this was just like beating Akron."

Reaction Score
The excuses are crap IMO. This was all about preserving their precious shutout.

They're not excuses, they're lies. He was annoyed that they were trying to kick a field goal.

Reaction Score
They're not excuses, they're lies. He was annoyed that they were trying to kick a field goal.

Exactly. But heard one fan call in on Francesa's show saying they started walking to the middle of the field when GSt rushed the FG team on. That's BS. The clock was stopped with 11 seconds.

The coach went out of his way to preserve the shutout. Because 56-3 isn't winning by enough.

Reaction Score
Franklin always gave me chills.
He'll get his 2 years after Moorehead leaves!!

Reaction Score
I like Franklin. Was it move? Yep, but I'd rather have that than coach thanking BYU for kicking our ass.

Was Randy a when he told Paul Johnson at Navy he wouldn't show anyone the tape of how he destroyed their option? Yep.

Reaction Score
I like Franklin. Was it move? Yep, but I'd rather have that than coach thanking BYU for kicking our ass.

Was Randy a when he told Paul Johnson at Navy he wouldn't show anyone the tape of how he destroyed their option? Yep.
Diaco is an even bigger .

Reaction Score

The only reason Franklin still has a job at all is because of Moorhead and his offense can keep pace with anyone.

Reaction Score
I think its a move to try and take a shut out away with a field goal. If you teach your players to take no plays off, should the coach?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom