OT: Spotify and Hulu launch a discounted entertainment bundle for $12.99 per month | The Boneyard

OT: Spotify and Hulu launch a discounted entertainment bundle for $12.99 per month

Reaction Score
dang - worth giving up no commercial plan for this savings? Anyone know? or feel commericals is OK?

Reaction Score
How limited are the commercials? I already pay for Spotify so this seems like a no brainer

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
dang - worth giving up no commercial plan for this savings? Anyone know? or feel commericals is OK?
Not sure. I don’t have Hulu so I can say much about that. I already have premium so it makes sense for to get this package

Reaction Score
I have the limited commercials Hulu plan, it's not bad. There are definitely fewer commercials than watching on broadcast TV. An hour-long show has ~18 minutes of commercials, the same on Hulu would be about a 50% reduction in the amount of commercials.

Reaction Score
Looking for an internet and tv streaming bundle that gets HBO, Huskies, and Yankees games cheap. Would love to kick Comcast in the nuts.
SlingTV has pretty good prices

Reaction Score
If you're a student you can get a similar, if not the same deal for like $6-7 a month.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Not sure. I don’t have Hulu so I can say much about that. I already have premium so it makes sense for to get this package

It really does. Adding Hulu for less than the coast of half a beer.

Reaction Score
Looking for an internet and tv streaming bundle that gets HBO, Huskies, and Yankees games cheap. Would love to kick Comcast in the nuts.
YouTubeTV ($40/mo) + HBONow ($15/mo) would do just that.

YouTubeTV has all of the espns, CBS sports, nbc sports, and SNY (at least in the Hartford market). Plus you get unlimited cloud DVR.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
How limited are the commercials? I already pay for Spotify so this seems like a no brainer

I have the limited commercials Hulu plan, it's not bad. There are definitely fewer commercials than watching on broadcast TV. An hour-long show has ~18 minutes of commercials, the same on Hulu would be about a 50% reduction in the amount of commercials.

Hulu with commercials sucks

Other than, "Cuz it has commercials and no commercials is better," I'll see for myself for 99¢ for the next three months, but is there anything in particular that gives rise to your comment, @gampelcrazies?

Reaction Score
Other than, "Cuz it has commercials and no commercials is better," I'll see for myself for 99¢ for the next three months, but is there anything in particular that gives rise to your comment, @gampelcrazies?
Don't get me wrong thats a great price. But, the commercials make it harder to binge watch shows. You usually have to watch around 4-5 minutes worth of commercials each episode.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom