OT: specific question on the Aaron Hernandez case | The Boneyard

OT: specific question on the Aaron Hernandez case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Early in the investigation I read that the police had not located the girlfriend of the victim and feared for her safety. She is the sister of Hernandez' girlfriend. I haven't seen any follow-up as to whether she has surfaced or not. Has she?

If not: what would be some reasonable explanations for that non-appearance?

Dead?
Was somehow involved and fears the police and fears the 'friends' of Aaron?
Knows stuff and Hernandez gave her money and she is in Canada as we speak?

Reaction Score
I know AH's fiancee was in court today for the bail hearing, but have heard nothing about her sister - the girlfriend of the victim.

I cannot imagine what she must be going through (the victim's girlfriend). Your boyfriend is murdered, and your sister's fiancee is the accused. The range of emotions she must be feeling has to be unbearable. Grief, anger, confusion, feelings of betrayal...

If I am her, I am somewhere in seclusion trying to come to terms with all these feelings, and probably not a little afraid that I could become a victim. Especially if her boyfriend knew something about AH and/or associates which lead to his execution. Whether he said anything to her or not about anything he may have known, I can't blame her for going underground. There is at least one more person who was with AH that night still out there walking around.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
According to SWR

Lloyd's murder sparked worry by police about the location of Jenkins and according to an ABC local report, the authorities had trouble locating her at first, but eventually did. Police were initially worried about her safety after finding the body, but after locating her and seeing Hernandez arrested, the concern was lessened. The sisters now have connections to both men and could eventually be called in as witnesses in the case.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This was the 35th arrest of an NFL player this year. Between the brain and other damage and the players' behavior, it's hard for me to be much of a fan. And football was my sport for a long time.

Reaction Score
Truly a sad case for AH. I'm glad to hear that sister (Shanea Jenkins) is alive and doing well considering the circumstances. Has anyone fallen harder faster than Hernandez has? I mean to go in a year of signing a 5 year/$40 million dollar contract to possible serial killer? Wow!!!!

Reaction Score
A sad case FOR AH? I am going to assume you didn't mean to phrase it in quite that way. I feel sadness for the victim (victims?), the family of the victim(s?), his mother and brother, his fiancee and 8 month old daughter. But for Hernandez? Oh no, I feel nothing but disgust.

Yes...I know, innocent until proven guilty. But the circumstantial evidence is growing into a mountain, and you have to think that one of the other two who have been arrested are going to turn states evidence to save themselves.

By all indications he made a cold blooded decision to kill another human being, once perhaps more than once. He now has to be held accountable for those decisions and actions. He will deserve every minute of his sentence if he is found guilty.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I cannot imagine what she must be going through (the victim's girlfriend). Your boyfriend is murdered, and your sister's fiancee is the accused. The range of emotions she must be feeling has to be unbearable. Grief, anger, confusion, feelings of betrayal...

If I am her, I am somewhere in seclusion trying to come to terms with all these feelings, and probably not a little afraid that I could become a victim. Especially if her boyfriend knew something about AH and/or associates which lead to his execution. Whether he said anything to her or not about anything he may have known, I can't blame her for going underground. There is at least one more person who was with AH that night still out there walking around.

Eh, she could be a gang banger, for all we know, and could've been scared to be questioned by the police. So much stuff floating around.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
A sad case FOR AH? I am going to assume you didn't mean to phrase it in quite that way. I feel sadness for the victim (victims?), the family of the victim(s?), his mother and brother, his fiancee and 8 month old daughter. But for Hernandez? Oh no, I feel nothing but disgust.

I do feel sad for AH's mother and brother. DJ was such a good dude at UConn, and is a model assistant coach. Shame he'll have to bear some of the weight of his brothers actions.

Reaction Score

Yes...I know, innocent until proven guilty. But the circumstantial evidence is growing into a mountain, and you have to think that one of the other two who have been arrested are going to turn states evidence to save themselves.

By all indications he made a cold blooded decision to kill another human being, once perhaps more than once. He now has to be held accountable for those decisions and actions. He will deserve every minute of his sentence if he is found guilty.

Of course I didn't mean it that way as my thoughts most importantly are with all of the victims here. I was saying that in reference to his life/career and it has taken a turn for the worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom