OT: Songs with cars in the title or lyrics | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Songs with cars in the title or lyrics

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I first heard this one on the radio in college and was never able to track it down. It was released on "Orphans" several years back. I absolutely love it; Tom Waits was born to do spoken word.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Emmylou Harris has played with a bunch of musicians during her career and has had distinctly different touring bands. At one point her band was known as the Nash Ramblers. Here's a live song with them. That Sam Bush was a wild man on the mandolin!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
With the WNBA season over and nearly a month until First Night it’s time for some more music threads. I was a longtime lurker before joining this year and don’t remember a thread about cars. You can use cars in the title, in the lyrics or in the name of the group. If you’re using a line in the lyrics you may want to quote it. We’ll include songs about the road.

Little Nash Rambler ( Beep Beep ) ...The Playmates

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Rare electri-fied song from Gillian Welch, about a flat black Ford w/ a V8. It don't look like much, but it will pass you by.

Reaction Score
Well she got her daddy's car And she cruised through the hamburger stand now Seems she forgot all about the library Like she told her old man now And with the radio blasting Goes cruising just as fast as she can now And she'll have fun fun fun 'Til her daddy takes the T-Bird away (Fun fun fun 'til her daddy takes the T-Bird away)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom