OT Some health advice please | The Boneyard

OT Some health advice please

Reaction Score
I accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. The next time I visit the bathroom, do you think it will spell trouble?

Thanks for your help.
I guess it depends on what LETTERS you swallowed, and what order they come out. And that's another thing, HOW does someone "accidentally swallow some Scrable tiles ??"

Reaction Score
had a student (9th grade algebra) chew up and eat about 8 inches of a ruler a week or two before holiday break... I asked him to let me know if everything came out okay on the other end.... I don't think he got it....

Reaction Score
had a student (9th grade algebra) chew up and eat about 8 inches of a ruler a week or two before holiday break... I asked him to let me know if everything came out okay on the other end.... I don't think he got it....
If he had attended the Math Olympics and been a mathematician of that caliber, he could have worked it out with a pen or pencil in hand. Unless he had Math phobia

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I accidentally swallowed some Scrabble tiles. The next time I visit the bathroom, do you think it will spell trouble?

Thanks for your help.
Oh no you didn't. This entire post stinks. Glad I won't be tooting my own horn.

Reaction Score
I guess it depends on what LETTERS you swallowed, and what order they come out. And that's another thing, HOW does someone "accidentally swallow some Scrable tiles ??"
There is a theory that nothing is accidental--so every time traffic is backed up on I81 I tell the spouse another "on-purpose" happened. Of course, it is possible someone put a spell on him.
That would be a #2 pencil.
I Don't believe any others are allowed.

Reaction Score
In such instances, often a helpful first step it to remove head from rectum.

Reaction Score
When my sister was a toddler she swallowed an elastic band. Of course our mom panicked and called the doctor. He told her to watch my sister's #2 as it should come out in a day or two. And it did. No word of a lie.....

Reaction Score
obviously many of us BY'ers have too much time on our hands while waiting for the Huskies to tip off again... ;):confused::cool:;):p:D:eek::rolleyes:

Hurry up Jan 3rd!!!

GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
How are Scrabble tiles "accidentally" swallowed?

A comedian once said that the trick to eating Hershey's Kisses was not to remove the foil wrapping.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
obviously many of us BY'ers have too much time on our hands while waiting for the Huskies to tip off again... ;):confused::cool:;):p:D:eek::rolleyes:

Hurry up Jan 3rd!!!

GO HUSKIES!!!
Worrying more about your brain than other body parts. First mistake-swallowing tiles. Second mistake-asking BY for advice on first mistake.:confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom