OT: So, Ice, you and Grizz aren't related after all | The Boneyard

OT: So, Ice, you and Grizz aren't related after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
News from the DNA frontline:

Polar bears, long thought to have branched off relatively recently from brown bears over the past 150,000 years or so to cope with life on Arctic Sea ice, are not descended from brown bears, scientists report.

I hope this doesn't mess up the family reunion.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Quite a relief, but their are rumors of mergers and aquisitions.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
Relatively speakin', he ain't no relative of mine. What's this about "mergers and aquisitions", Ice? Planning a little hostile takeover, maybe?

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
That's what I like so much about The Boneyard -- you know when you come here you'll always get the bear facts.

Getting the bare facts? That depends on the topic.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Take a Bayer and you'll be fine.
But bears they are always course, of course, except in the course of running which most often involves preying but rarely praying or running a course.

grizz36

Misabe Mukwa
Reaction Score
But bears they are always course, of course, except in the course of running which most often involves preying but rarely praying or running a course.

And, of course, if you followed today's Tundra in the comics, if you are empaneled with a jury of your peers. (I can see your mind bubbling up, you furry old bag of polar fleece. Don't go there! :cool:

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
And, of course, if you followed today's Tundra in the comics, if you are empaneled with a jury of your peers. (I can see your mind bubbling up, you furry old bag of polar fleece. Don't go there! :cool:
Looks like the marking of territory has begun!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Aquavit, I need aquavit, you know the old saw "hair of the dog" well I need to fight off the rabid of the hare who bit you.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Aquisitions? That sounds like fun!

And, Ice, if a hare bit you, I'd hate to think of where. But, you can hardly blame 'im..goin' down fightin', and all.

Reaction Score
I don't know if I can bear another round of puns. So, a fine will be levied for any future bear comments, and the fine will be Steiff.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't know if I can bear another round of puns. So, a fine will be levied for any future bear comments, and the fine will be Steiff.
Fines, schmines, we're Gund to do it anyway. And if we do it loud enough and long enough we'll cause an unbearable Gund a' din.

Reaction Score
Fines, schmines, we're Gund to do it anyway. And if we do it loud enough and long enough we'll cause an unbearable Gund a' din.
Such defiance I've never seen in all my bjorn days.

Reaction Score
Pooh on that!
On a little boys first day of kindergarden his grandpa was driving him to school. They passed a field of cows and the little boy said, "Look grandpa, moo moos." His grandpa said, "You're going to kindergarden now, you have to talk like a big boy. Those are cows." "Okay grandpa, cows."

A few minutes later they drove past a train and the little boy said, "Look grandpa choo choo." And the grandpa said, "What did I tell you. You have to talk like a big boy now. That's a train." "Okay grandpa, train."

Later that day when the little boy got home from school the grandpa asked, "What did you do in school today?" And the boy said, "Well we fingerpainted, had nap and the teacher read us a story about Winnie The ."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom