What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, oh hoh, oh
Snow huh yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, say it again y'all
Snow, huh good God
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, listen to me

I just finished plowing my driveway, took and hour and a half and it isn't clean, but I'm beat. To b fair, I also did a couple swipes on my neighbor's drive, (and got stuck for a few minutes)

It is only about a foot and seems light, but there's a lot of snow out there.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
We got 4" of snow between and ice sandwish. Really heavy, really crusty, really treacherous on the roads.

Reaction Score
Well, it's like I always say, it's February. In Connecticut. Of course there is snow. I mean it's not like it's going to be sunny and 60 just because it's not December or January. Realistically there are still two months of wintry weather ahead, and at least three until it starts getting warm and leaves start coming out on the trees. And if you live along the shore, you've got four months to wait for regular warm weather because that water keeps it chilly at times well into June.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Snow, huh yeah
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing, oh hoh, oh
Snow huh yeah
What is it good for?

Wasn't that the working title for Tolstoy's epic - Snow and Peace?
Oh the Seinfeld days....

Last edited:

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Got a bit too much sun at a soccer game this weekend....:cool: 82 today, but it may rain.....;) I know, "shut up".....:rolleyes:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Got a bit too much sun at a soccer game this weekend....:cool: 82 today, but it may rain.....;) I know, "shut up".....:rolleyes:
80 in Boynton Beach today.

I played 36 on Monday and 36 on Tuesday. I was scheduled to come home tonight but jetblue offered free changes to your flight, so I moved it to Saturday night. Just in time for Sunday's storm.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
We are having a cold snap here in AZ. 53 at the moment, going up to around 60, I think.

January was the 3rd warmest on record I think I heard. A lot of high 60's and even low 70's. High 60's is probably about right for February but I think we are headed for the 70's again after the weekend.

I do not miss NJ.

Reaction Score
We are having a cold snap here in AZ. 53 at the moment, going up to around 60, I think.

January was the 3rd warmest on record I think I heard. A lot of high 60's and even low 70's. High 60's is probably about right for February but I think we are headed for the 70's again after the weekend.

I do not miss NJ.

I'm in PHX too. Yes, unseasonably cold today - I've actually been wearing long sleeves this week. But I do miss those CT ice storms!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Out here in Southwest Montana we hate driving on it, but love the snow in the mountains. Recharges our rivers and acquifers and keeps fire season manageable in a good year. Snow, what is it good for...one hell of a lot. Oh yeah, people travel here to strap things to their feet and play in it too.

Reaction Score
i expect there are more than a few people in california these days who would love a lot of snow added to the snowpack in the mountains. quite a dire situation out there.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
With the cold and now the new snow, the Northern tier of Vermont's ski belt is in wonderful shape for the first time this year.

And for those like myself who still find a parallel turn in powder snow to be just about the most exhilarating feeling imaginable.
This snow is a godsend to this 70-something dude who's re-living his childhood, one run after another.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
i expect there are more than a few people in california these days who would love a lot of snow added to the snowpack in the mountains. quite a dire situation out there.
They can certainly have mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul