OT slightly | The Boneyard

OT slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KO has a charity golf thing at Lake of Isles late August. Anyone have any details? Was in Courant today.

Reaction Score
Good god. Can you imagine if the Yard entered a few foursomes. Is Connvict still alive?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Good god. Can you imagine if the Yard entered a few foursomes. Is Connvict still alive?

I suck at golf but Id bankroll a foursome to make this happen.

Reaction Score
Need more than that down there. Pretty scary forced carries for us old people.

Yeah I know but with a case of the best beer, some McGuilicudy's chilled and a few of us, someone can carry that crap (depends on the tees of course lol). Maybe we bring Deep and Rebel Yell too?

Reaction Score
Who has an extra $15k?

C'mon only 2K to get a foursome in 68. 500hun plus a couple hun more for tips and raffles - nothing wrong with a 700hun day for a Ko event.

Reaction Score
C'mon only 2K to get a foursome in 68. 500hun plus a couple hun more for tips and raffles - nothing wrong with a 700hun day for a Ko event.
A little steep for me, but I'd consider it.

Reaction Score
So, I'll throw this out there.

What about a Kickstarter type effort where the Yard donates 1.00 or 5.00 or whatever where there's a common agreement that the foursome(s) have to fulfill a certain task if they're chosen? Boneyard golf shirts. A minimum of 1 gallon of Fireball consumed by the golfers. Golfers are voted on. Dogfather and a cooler of gin.

I don't know. All I can say is JC hated the Yard. Don't we need KO to realize what he has in his backyard here?

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

What about a Kickstarter type effort where the Yard donates 1.00 or 5.00 or whatever where there's a common agreement that the foursome(s) have to fulfill a certain task if they're chosen? Boneyard golf shirts. A minimum of 1 gallon of Fireball consumed by the golfers. Golfers are voted on. Dogfather and a cooler of gin.

I don't know. All I can say is JC hated the Yard. Don't we need KO to realize what he has in his backyard here?

Does chief play golf?

Reaction Score

I'd pay as a single just to watch.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Need more than that down there. Pretty scary forced carries for us old people.

The toilet seat is a scary forced carry for old people. At least for those brave enough still try it standing up.

Reaction Score
The toilet seat is a scary forced carry for old people. At least for those brave enough still try it standing up.
Oh, I'm past that unless I've had a lot of beer. Have to relax to the point of nodding off to empty my bladder completely. Yes, it sucks to get old.

Reaction Score

I'd donate. Perhaps a live stream with periscope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom