OT - Sio Moore | The Boneyard

OT - Sio Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Sio must have been super pi$$ed about something, could be trash talk after he dropped CK for a loss. But I would not mess with Sio.
sio.jpg

Reaction Score
Talking trash when you're a member of a 2-11 team makes you look like a tool.

But it's still really cool hearing starters say "UConn" when they do the player introductions on the Sunday and Monday night games.

Reaction Score
and leads the league on 3rd down dance moves 30 yards beyond line of scrimmage while opponent is driving to take lead in final 2 minutes.

Perhaps I missed it - what did he do to bring national attention to himsel after the 11 losses?

Loved him while he played here and hope he has a great career, but he could use some mentoring

Reaction Score
and leads the league on 3rd down dance moves 30 yards beyond line of scrimmage while opponent is driving to take lead in final 2 minutes.

Perhaps I missed it - what did he do to bring national attention to himsel after the 11 losses?

Loved him while he played here and hope he has a great career, but he could use some mentoring

In the context of a 2-9 season, it looks silly. But the raiders have been VASTLY more competitive this year (generally). If they get Harbaugh or another good coach and turn the corner, that kind of behavior will be heralded as the old Silver & Black swagger.

The fans love him. He goes down to the Black Hole every game to fire them up. Clearly he should be careful, but I'd rather a bit of this than a rep like Suh who is taking cheap shots at people constantly.

Reaction Score
2 wins in the past 3 games, despite being whooped by the Rams who put up back to back shutouts. This team looks much more competitive since they canned Dennis Allen. The defense players brought in in FA, minus Woodley have looked good. Offensive line upgrades have done well. Derek Carr is the QB of the future. Need more offensive weapons, but Latavius Murray has finally gotten some playing time and has produced much more than McFadden and Jones-Drew. Young TE in Rivera is catching on and improving. Biggest key? Third down completion % of the opposition. Went from 52% to 27% the past 7 games. Anyway, 2 wins this season, both against opponents with winning records. Something Dennis Allen didn't achieve in his 2+ years. I like Sparano. The team is playing different football under him. Tough draw against the Broncos this week. They looked great for a quarter and a half against them in the first meeting before it went south, but I remain positive, tune in and cheer on my raiders!

Disclaimer: I am a diehard Raider fan. Can thank my dad for that one. Pretty cool I get to watch two former huskies (Moore and albeit on IR Branch) play for my favorite team.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
The Raiders need exactly that. Someone with legit attitude who WANTS to talk trash to better teams, the kind of player you hate when they're on the other team but love them when they're on your team. What he and Mack did against the Chargers was absolutely dumb but if I were a Raider fan I'd be happy to see good young players who are confident. NFL teams need players who are badasses. As a Bengals fan, adding Vontaze Burfict changed our LB corps so much it was night and day the attitude. Not a coincidence at all that the Bengals' D is suffering because Burfict only played 5 games this year.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="UCHuskies08, post: 1161631, member: 140"]The Raiders need exactly that. Someone with legit attitude who WANTS to talk trash to better teams, the kind of player you hate when they're on the other team but love them when they're on your team. What he and Mack did against the Chargers was absolutely ed but if I were a Raider fan I'd be happy to see good young players who are confident. NFL teams need players who are badasses. As a Bengals fan, adding Vontaze Burfict changed our LB corps so much it was night and day the attitude. Not a coincidence at all that the Bengals' D is suffering because Burfict only played 5 games this year.[/QUOTE]
As the kids call it today, SWAG.

Also, it was against the Chiefs not Chargers.

I work at a golf club and we have a member with the last name SWAGGER. Total boss.

Reaction Score
2 wins in the past 3 games, despite being whooped by the Rams who put up back to back shutouts. This team looks much more competitive since they canned Dennis Allen. The defense players brought in in FA, minus Woodley have looked good. Offensive line upgrades have done well. Derek Carr is the QB of the future. Need more offensive weapons, but Latavius Murray has finally gotten some playing time and has produced much more than McFadden and Jones-Drew. Young TE in Rivera is catching on and improving. Biggest key? Third down completion % of the opposition. Went from 52% to 27% the past 7 games. Anyway, 2 wins this season, both against opponents with winning records. Something Dennis Allen didn't achieve in his 2+ years. I like Sparano. The team is playing different football under him. Tough draw against the Broncos this week. They looked great for a quarter and a half against them in the first meeting before it went south, but I remain positive, tune in and cheer on my raiders!

Disclaimer: I am a diehard Raider fan. Can thank my dad for that one. Pretty cool I get to watch two former huskies (Moore and albeit on IR Branch) play for my favorite team.

As a fellow long time (close to 50 years) and currently long suffering Raider fan it's nice to know I'm not alone. Just one thing: Raiders are at KC the week.

Reaction Score
The Raiders - the one franchise in the NFL who make the Jets look professional!

Reaction Score
My bad on the rookie thing, I can barely remember when I graduated, never mind someone else.

Reaction Score
Loved him as a Husky. And he's having a nice career.
Can't stand his behavior. I 'unfollowed' him on twitter.
Hope he matures, before he gets into trouble.

Reaction Score
A good UConn player and I love his passion; but, he is a rookie on a bad team and really needs to focus on honing his craft instead of mouthing off to other players or dancing like a fool after a single sack and costing his team TO and almost the game.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...io-moore-oakland-raiders-had-heated-half-spat

Love Sio and longtime Raider fan since Lamonica at QB but Sio needs to STFU and let his play do the talking . In the SF game, the sack was his only tackle and the celebration dance that forced the TO was just embarrassing and unprofessional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom