OT: Shippee | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Shippee

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
A little advice from an ex-athlete who was focused on cheerleaders and sorority girls at UCONN; bang the weird art/drama chicks. WAY more fun and far less inhibitions.

Yeah those are the ones who are more open to some..... experimentation. Not so big on one night stands though ime unless you're in their artsy group already. Also they're more likely to enjoy themselves some pot which means less drinking, so they're more lucid for the main event. Meanwhile you average party chick just chugs vodka all night and can barely stand by the end of the night.

But artsy chicks would go for athletes? I find that interesting. I feel like they're the kind where you really need to fit in before you can get deep inside, like wear similar clothes, listen to similar music, have similar ideals, etc

Reaction Score
Yeah those are the ones who are more open to some..... experimentation. Not so big on one night stands though ime unless you're in their artsy group already. Also they're more likely to enjoy themselves some pot which means less drinking, so they're more lucid for the main event. Meanwhile you average party chick just chugs vodka all night and can barely stand by the end of the night.

But artsy chicks would go for athletes? I find that interesting. I feel like they're the kind where you really need to fit in before you can get deep inside, like wear similar clothes, listen to similar music, have similar ideals, etc

Reaction Score
Weird Art/Drama Chicks...depends on your major. Liberal arts/poly sci is closer walks but business, math, engineering, etc is a haul. Then again, all I had was store 24 so I might have preferred it over towers....nah.

I too enjoyed paying double the price on everything. Lived in the Jungle for three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom