OT: Series You Watch Despite... | The Boneyard

OT: Series You Watch Despite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Here's a time waster. What TV series are you addicted to despite despising a central character? For me it's Grey's Anatomy, despite my absolute distaste for Miranda Bailey - the caricature of caricatures on an evening soap opera (second place Karev). In second place for a series it is Rusty and all his annoying subplots on Major Crimes - the sequel to The Closer.

PS. All those who refuse to (admit) watching TV or wanna say I only watch PBS Newshour...DON'T!

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I'm going to reveal my youth and poor taste here...one of my favorite ever shows is The OC. I detested (and still do after recently re-watching the show) the female lead, Marissa. The actress, Mischa Barton, was not up to par and they kept writing the show like you were supposed to feel sorry for her despite her making every stupid, self-destructive decision possible.

I was thrilled when her character died in a car crash soundtracked by Coldplay's "Fix You".

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Here's a time waster. What TV series are you addicted to despite despising a central character? For me it's Grey's Anatomy, despite my absolute distaste for Miranda Bailey - the caricature of caricatures on an evening soap opera (second place Karev). In second place for a series it is Rusty and all his annoying subplots on Major Crimes - the sequel to The Closer.

PS. All those who refuse to (admit) watching TV or wanna say I only watch PBS Newshour...DON'T!

Rusty is an excellent choice - for me he is tied with Mrs. Rizzoli (Lorraine Bracco) on Rizzoli and Isles. Won't have to worry about her after this season though !

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Brain Dead because as bad as it is, it somehow reflects the political reality in Washington.

Are you positive that it is only a reflection of reality ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom