OT-Sandusky arrested again | The Boneyard

OT-Sandusky arrested again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No link but he was arrested again. 4 new charges were filed. 2 new cases led to this. Don't think he is getting bail this time

Reaction Score
ESPN's CFBLive twitter: Via Shelley Smith: Judge has set bail at $250,000 with electronic monitoring for Jerry Sandusky. Prosecutor had asked for $1 million

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
ESPN's CFBLive twitter: Via Shelley Smith: Judge has set bail at $250,000 with electronic monitoring for Jerry Sandusky. Prosecutor had asked for $1 million

Is the judge still one of his donors from his charity, or did they assign a new judge this time?

Reaction Score
I saw the footage of him getting arrested and noticed he was wearing his Penn State jacket again! Does anyone over there tell him to stop wearing the university colors?!?! It's not the team photo, it's a mugshot!!

Reaction Score
One of the new victims says he was raped at least 16 times by Sandusky often in Sandusky's basement where he set up a bedroom and a playroom. The kid would scream for help while Sandusky's wife was in the house and she would never come down to save him. My blood boils every time I see this Monster, with his little grin on his face and a PSU jacket. He better be left in general population and the guards better give the inmates full reign to abuse him and eventually end him.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
i want him in protective custody and suicide watch. I don't want him taking the easy way out.

I also think that he has made some very powerful enemies, particularly if the rumors about him pimping kids for other Second Mile donors is true. These are the kind of enemies that would want and need Sandusky dead, and have the resources to make it happen. I would hate to see him die before he blows the lid off the whole toxic situation. I want everyone in jail, from the cops that buried the accusations back in the 90's to the Second Mile donors that provided him a steady stream of victims to the Penn State Administration that decided winning football games was more important than outing this monster to Joe Paterno, who should end his days in jail because none of this happens without "JoePa".

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
He will commit suicide before this all ends.

Right. He will "commit suicide", kneeling with his hands tied, next to a ditch deep in the woods, and shoot himself in the back of the head.

Reaction Score
@BreakingNews - Court documents say former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky posted his $250,000 bail - @NBCPhiladelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom