OT: "Robert from Connecticut".....where are you? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: "Robert from Connecticut".....where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So YES dropped francesa for Michael Kay... I've been watching mike and dog on there since at least 8th grade. Francesa fancies himself a god so that's a bit much but Kay is just god awful. No chance of Kay saying a word against the Yankees pretty much makes it all a sham. How can you take him seriously on anything when he's in bed with the most powerful franchise in the world?

My dad is robert and lives in CT so I'll check to make sure he's still taking his meds.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
derek-jeter-dating-diamond.jpeg
It doesn't suck to be Derek Jeter.

Reaction Score
Yeah champs99... I wouldn't expect you to read carefully my rationale and grasp it....it's really simple
1) simply based on curiosity on a hypothesis that I had that the comment of the caller was so stupid that it would possibly come from a UCONN boneyard contributor. Why do think the veteran boneyard posters don't post immediately after a game?
2) you would have to agree there have been tooo many off the wall comments submitted by some of the boneyard posters a regarding huskies BB team.
3) I was able to simply prove my point. I got satisfaction in proving my point with a simple post...

Again if the caller was Vinnie from Queens or Bruce from Bayside, I would have it alone. Confident it was a Boneyarder, I was hoping to put a mirror up to illustrate the ridiculous comments put forth on this board. Not dissent.ing comments, but comments totally without merit. Just hoping to raise the level of discourse on this board

Btw champs99 and 04, you do know we won in 2011 right?

You got me Frank and you're right. When I call Lupica back on Monday morning and if I get through, I will apologize to residents of Connecticut, those affiliated with UConn and especially The Captain.

Reaction Score
Hey Robert, 3 things:
* I want to apologize for my harsh words. Uncalled for and not necessary in making MY point
* please understand my point, you can criticize the captain all you want. Have no problem with that. My issue was simply with the over the top claim his negatives out weigh his positives...you got to admit, kind of silly. The rationale was similar to years ago callers were claiming Jeter was selfish because he wrecked his face diving in the stands to make the catch against the Red Sox ...huh?
* you can call Lupica! I'll be listening and see if your pithy commentary.... :)

Reaction Score
Marian Carey is worth nine figures, Kate Upton isn't. Marian should at least be the center fielder in that lineup.

Reaction Score
Marian Carey is worth nine figures, Kate Upton isn't. Marian should at least be the center fielder in that lineup.
Mariah Carey always had that look "I look good now but I have the potential to add 30 pounds." I'd take Kate Upton before her and some of the others on Jeter's list. Actually I'd take anybody on Jeter's list including Mariah. If I sound jealous, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom