OT: RIP James Ingram | The Boneyard

OT: RIP James Ingram

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Who is James Ingram and his relationship to our Huskies?
I guess I could Google him, but I am here, so...

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
He was a Grammy winning singer.
I think that Centerstream is just salty that you didn't place "OT" before your thread title, as in OT: RIP James Ingram. That way people know that it's Off Topic, as opposed to related to women's college basketball.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I was stunned and saddened to read about his passing the other day. Throughout my high school and college years, his voice was ever-present on pop and R&B radio. Fantastic voice. When James Ingram sang, you knew it was him.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I think that Centerstream is just salty that you didn't place "OT" before your thread title, as in OT: RIP James Ingram. That way people know that it's Off Topic, as opposed to related to women's college basketball.
Perhaps he could check on Angie's List for a qualified, local desalination contractor. ;)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I think that Centerstream is just salty that youwas didn't place "OT" before your thread title, as in OT: RIP James Ingram. That way people know that it's Off Topic, as opposed to related to women's college basketball.
Ya caught me...concerning the "OT" part but I really wasn't sure of who James was...I'm more of a Classic Rock-Hair Nation kinda music listener.

Reaction Score
He came to my attention on one of my all time favorite albums, The Dude by Quincy Jones.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Another classic James Ingram duet:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member