OT: Rewards card points | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Rewards card points

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Fellow Boneyarders, I run a travel consulting firm the specializes in award bookings and providing points/miles advice. If anyone is interested in award-related professional assistance, we would be more than happy to help. For more information, please visit us at PMMTravelConsulting.com.

Thanks!

I wanted to ask why anyone would possibly need advice on how to use rewards points for travel, then I remember I just started a thread asking for advice on how to use rewards points for travel.

Reaction Score
I wanted to ask why anyone would possibly need advice on how to use rewards points for travel, then I remember I just started a thread asking for advice on how to use rewards points for travel.

Haha. Perhaps the best way to answer that is we have helped dozens of clients fly on the Singapore Suites cabin you uploaded. I have also flown it myself, with miles of course. The average person would have no idea how to achieve that. You would be surprise at how easy it can be if you learn which points to earn and how to maximize those earnings.

Reaction Score
I'm taking Etihad business class in a A380 next month, which is fine, but knowing their First Class Residence is just in front of me, damn I will be jealous.

I used 80k last year to fly each way in Business to Asia, so 80k should be more than enough to get to Ireland in Economy on certain dates.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
I'm taking Etihad business class in a A380 next month, which is fine, but knowing their First Class Residence is just in front of me, damn I will be jealous.

I used 80k last year to fly each way in Business to Asia, so 80k should be more than enough to get to Ireland in Economy on certain dates.
I'm also flying Etihad Business Studios on an A380 next month (BOM-AUH-NYC). Haven't done it myself yet so I'm pretty pumped. Also flying Cathay Pacific Business (BOS-HKG-BOM). All for 140k AA miles and about $80 in taxes.

Reaction Score
I saw some travel show that showed the Singapore airport. They said if you go to Singapore, leave a day or to just to see the airport itself.
Changhi's absolutely among the world's 2 or at worst maybe 3 best airports, but there's still no way I'd reserve a day just to see what amounts to a quality shopping, entertainment, dining, etc center when it's not appropriately serving as an excellent, highly efficient transportation center. Other than maybe Dubai, perhaps Hong Kong on its absolutely best day, no better airport exists at this point.

Reaction Score
Changhi's absolutely among the world's 2 or at worst maybe 3 best airports, but there's still no way I'd reserve a day just to see what amounts to a quality shopping, entertainment, dining, etc center when it's not appropriately serving as an excellent, highly efficient transportation center. Other than maybe Dubai, perhaps Hong Kong on its absolutely best day, no better airport exists at this point.

There is no place more calm in the world. And it is an airport! Singapore is sterile but that totally works when it comes to an airport

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I'm also flying Etihad Business Studios on an A380 next month (BOM-AUH-NYC). Haven't done it myself yet so I'm pretty pumped. Also flying Cathay Pacific Business (BOS-HKG-BOM). All for 140k AA miles and about $80 in taxes.

What's the difference between business and retired teacher class?

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Anthony Bordain likely disagrees. But then again, he was apparently wasted on most of his trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom