OT: Reminder - UConn Baseball in Hartford tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Reminder - UConn Baseball in Hartford tonight

Reaction Score
It's great from that side but looking out into the outfield it's not so great. If I had to pick one complaint about DD Park it's the outfield view. It would have been great if they could have flipped the stadium so that the outfield looked out onto the Hartford skyline. I have a feeling they built it the way they did because of the setting sun angle but it's just a shame that the view you get looking out into the outfield is that ugly, windowless grey building.

Overall, it's a beautiful stadium and I can't wait to get to more games this summer. Getting in and out was easy coming from Southington, even during semi-rush hour traffic.

That building is slated to be demolished but its being held up because of Centerplan.

My few gripes with the stadium is that there should be additional bathrooms and more than 1 Dunkin' Donuts. Also if you sit on the 3rd base side near the 'Dunkin Dugout' you have an obstructed view if the ball gets hit down the line into the corner.

Reaction Score
I went to the yard goats game last night and I have to say it really is a first class stadium. Stadium was packed and a lot of fun too. I had a couple beers at $10 each... BUT they come in huuuuge cups like 24-32 oz. Well worth my money. Hope uconn plays more games at DDP

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom