OT: Remember the 10 year old, Daron? | The Boneyard

OT: Remember the 10 year old, Daron?

Reaction Score
The 10 year old whose dad, @DaronDad was pumping him incessantly? He’s playing at Bloomfield as a freshman, had some decent games and unofficialy visited UConn. Hope he grows another 6 inches and adds 60lbs! I just find it interesting to see where he actually ends up after all the hype for a 4th grader. Daron Bryden's High School Timeline

Reaction Score
He’s got talent - he needs to hit his growth spurt soon. His Dad is a tall dude.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being another Boeing Brown scenario. A bunch of "visits" and "offers" being leaked by the father with nothing real behind it.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being another Boeing Brown scenario. A bunch of "visits" and "offers" being leaked by the father with nothing real behind it.

Boeing's Dad is a good dude but probably guilty of that. But Boeing at least had enough size to make you take him seriously. He was in the right spot at that time in Brookfield Football. Dominant running game and defense and just enough talent at WR in a weak league to heave them up and complete some big plays.

Daron's Dad seems more on the level of the Ball family. As for Deron, I watched as much film as I could on his games last season only because I can't believe the hype because of his size. He's a scrappy kid but he belongs on a Pop Warner team until he hits that growth spurt Medic mentioned. Like Brown, he's got athletes around him that will make the final numbers fool those who didn't see any games.

I wish him and his family well and I hope his body grows to the level of his commitment and passion for the sport. I also hope he has good study habits in school and dreams outside of football.

Reaction Score
Boeing's Dad is a good dude but probably guilty of that. But Boeing at least had enough size to make you take him seriously. He was in the right spot at that time in Brookfield Football. Dominant running game and defense and just enough talent at WR in a weak league to heave them up and complete some big plays.

Daron's Dad seems more on the level of the Ball family. As for Deron, I watched as much film as I could on his games last season only because I can't believe the hype because of his size. He's a scrappy kid but he belongs on a Pop Warner team until he hits that growth spurt Medic mentioned. Like Brown, he's got athletes around him that will make the final numbers fool those who didn't see any games.

I wish him and his family well and I hope his body grows to the level of his commitment and passion for the sport. I also hope he has good study habits in school and dreams outside of football.
I won't get into it publicly but regarding your first paragraph I could not possibly disagree more. There are an awful lot of things you may not be aware of.

Reaction Score

Yeah, when the likes of Bama and FSU appear, the game changes

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom