OT. Remarkable college baseball game. | The Boneyard

OT. Remarkable college baseball game.

Reaction Score
In the PAC 12 tournament, UCLA was down 22-12 going into the bottom of the 9th. They then scored 9 runs to tie the game up at 22 !
Oregon St scored 1 run in the top of the tenth. UCLA tied the game in the bottom of the inning on a balk with the bases loaded then won the game on a three run home run. Final score, 25-22.
However, Oregon St advanced to the finals of the PAC 12 tournament with a come from behind 8-7 win in the second game of the doubleheader.

Reaction Score
Not really on point:

WBB scholarships should be reduced to 12 per team. The three “surplus” scholarships should be added to softball. It’s ridiculous that one sport has 15 scholarships for 5 positions while the other has only 12 schollies for 9 positions plus a pitching staff.

Same could be said for college football and baseball but the cash cow is holy (and football injuries are much more prevalent).

Reaction Score
Not really on point:

WBB scholarships should be reduced to 12 per team. The three “surplus” scholarships should be added to softball. It’s ridiculous that one sport has 15 scholarships for 5 positions while the other has only 12 schollies for 9 positions plus a pitching staff.

Same could be said for college football and baseball but the cash cow is holy (and football injuries are much more prevalent).
Another aside from my first aside: Should softball have SOME pitch count rules like baseball?

Reaction Score
Not really on point:

A non sequitur if I ever saw one.
Were you replying to the correct thread ?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
In the PAC 12 tournament, UCLA was down 22-12 going into the bottom of the 9th. They then scored 9 runs to tie the game up at 22 !
Oregon St scored 1 run in the top of the tenth. UCLA tied the game in the bottom of the inning on a balk with the bases loaded then won the game on a three run home run. Final score, 25-22.
However, Oregon St advanced to the finals of the PAC 12 tournament with a come from behind 8-7 win in the second game of the doubleheader.
If they were down by ten and scored only nine, how did that tie the game?

Reaction Score
A non sequitur if I ever saw one.
Were you replying to the correct thread ?
It’s vaguely related to college baseball. I think I prefaced “not really on point.”

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
I was daydreaming about a subway series today; wouldn't that be fun?

Reaction Score
If you’re going to talk about baseball on this board, at least make your post about UConn baseball.

Big East championship game going on right now - UConn is champion if they win one game, Xavier needs to beat the Huskies twice.

Garrett Coe's grandfather caught for me on my high school team in northwest Ct. back in the early 70's. Garrett's father Jed was an outstanding 3-sport athlete at the same school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom