OT: Reddick gives some UConn love on espn | The Boneyard

OT: Reddick gives some UConn love on espn

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
he was asked favorite shooters. Had Ray in there and then talked about how Ray and Rip were his favorite players. How he tried to model his game after them, especially how they moved with out the ball. There was more but I can't remember it all

Reaction Score
Oh Hell, now the closet Reddick fans will be coming out. Or new converts with compliments.

This means nothing to me, I can hold a grudge forever. LOL

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
That' nice but he's a freak'n Pukey and was a punk
NEXT>>>>>

Reaction Score
I was totally wrong about Redick, thought he would be too much of a disaster defensively to ever get meaningful time in the NBA. I give him a ton of credit for improving his body, quickness and defensive game. He's turned himself into a really good NBA player.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
He didn't learn how to shake hands from Ray or Rip that's for sure.

Reaction Score
Oh Hell, now the closet Reddick fans will be coming out. Or new converts with compliments.

This means nothing to me, I can hold a grudge forever. LOL

I hold no grudge, thanks to his three-point try that barely grazed the front iron in the waning seconds of the 2004 semifinal.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I hold no grudge, thanks to his three-point try that barely grazed the front iron in the waning seconds of the 2004 semifinal.
And that he got stripped by RA driving to the basket. No foul!!!!!! Coach K is still whining about that non-call in his sleep to this day.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Dogbreath2U said:
And that he got stripped by RA driving to the basket. No foul!!!!!! Coach K is still whining about that non-call in his sleep to this day.

The delicious irony is that indeed was a pretty brutal foul iirc,( I think someone swiped down and caught both reddicks arms )and it was the one time K had to taste his own medicine. He didn't like the taste obviously because he went into full meltdown screaming " you screwed us" over and over at the refs .

Reaction Score

I'll gladly give that foul back if Emeka gets his first two fouls back in the first half. It would have been a 20+ lead when Reddick got fouled in the waning seconds.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
upstater said:
I'll gladly give that foul back if Emeka gets his first two fouls back in the first half. It would have been a 20+ lead when Reddick got fouled in the waning seconds.

JC at his finest . He turned those 2 early fouls against Oak into a ref chewing crusade in which we fouled out all 3 duke centers in 2nd half. He ate Ks lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom