ot: Recruit? | The Boneyard

ot: Recruit?

Reaction Score
I dunno, once you reach a certain height you tend to be kinda...awkward and prone to all these odd injuries with the joints and stuff, no? I could picture some Pitt DeJuan Lamont Blair type player tossing him (an 18 or 20 year old version) around like a rag doll. I have seen pics of Rodman out muscling Muresan.

Was Shawn Bradley ever that good? Or Bol? I do not remember it. I would guess those two are this kids ceiling if he is lucky and that is a stretch. This is kind of like that "if you put a huge sumo wrestler type in goalie, would he be unstoppable?" paradoxes..No, no he would not.

edit: Awesome article!
The Two Towers That Weren't | The Classical
Taller is not always better!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If he stops growing he could become good but at already7`4 anything past that and you become pretty useless unless you are freakishly athletic which he obviously isnt.

Reaction Score
This coach KO does not respect Ct HS Basketball. Does UCONN have Jalen Williams of Simsbury 2019 on their radar? Best player I have seen this year.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
This coach KO does not respect Ct HS Basketball. Does UCONN have Jalen Williams of Simsbury 2019 on their radar? Best player I have seen this year.

No offense to the kid, but a quick internet search reveals that none of the 351 DI schools do.

Reaction Score
No offense to the kid, but a quick internet search reveals that none of the 351 DI schools do.
Only played 2/3 of games this year for Simsbury due to injury and made All CCC. Next year slam-dunk All Statè. His game reminds me of Rip Hamilton.
Simsbury will win CT CIAC DIV II CHAMP next week without him. That no one knows about him is a good thing. CCC coaches are a pretty smart lot. Ct. HS BB RULES.

Reaction Score
Only played 2/3 of games this year for Simsbury due to injury and made All CCC. Next year slam-dunk All Statè. His game reminds me of Rip Hamilton.
Simsbury will win CT CIAC DIV II CHAMP next week without him. That no one knows about him is a good thing. CCC coaches are a pretty smart lot. Ct. HS BB RULES.

Reaction Score
Fake news.

There’s a 7’7” Romanian kid playing high school basketball in Ohio.
Real-life giant Gumby

stef1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Missed end of season this year due to the injury. IF EJ Crawford at Iona can play in the NCAA two years in a row out of Simsbury this boy deserves a look from UCONN.

Reaction Score
Missed end of season this year due to the injury. IF EJ Crawford at Iona can play in the NCAA two years in a row out of Simsbury this boy deserves a look from UCONN.
Boy can this kid get to the rim and shoot the rock from anywhere. Better shooter right now than anyone on the present team. West coast doesn't have all the players.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
He honestly doesn’t look real.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member