OT Records where the artist is introduced | The Boneyard

OT Records where the artist is introduced

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Meat Loaf and his "Bat out of Hell" album.

Saw him twice live once in Germany (79) and once in Las Vegas, my wife bought both tickets for both shows, the Germany one was for our 3rd wedding anniversary and the Vegas one was for my 55th birthday. The funny thing about it is that she didn't like Meat Loaf, but suffered through it just for me.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not an intro, but a "Thank you Bob (Dylan)” from Keith Richards after the Stones did 'Like a Rolling Stone'.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Here from 1963 is the introduction of Stevie Wonder. You might recognize a few others in this Motortown Review.

First LP I ever bought. Live at the Apollo, the 12 year old genius, Stevie Wonder

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Meat Loaf and his "Bat out of Hell" album.

Saw him twice live once in Germany (79) and once in Las Vegas, my wife bought both tickets for both shows, the Germany one was for our 3rd wedding anniversary and the Vegas one was for my 55th birthday. The funny thing about it is that she didn't like Meat Loaf, but suffered through it just for me.

That is funny. Too often men don't like meatloaf but suffer through it for the sake of their wives. Plus they're hungry? ;)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
That is funny. Too often men don't like meatloaf but suffer through it for the sake of their wives. Plus they're hungry? ;)
My wife is German and hates meatloaf, if I want it I have to make it or buy it. Anyway I like schnitzel more, be it plain, or with jaeger or zigeuner sauce.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom